IP Banned on OH2

For some reason I can't log into OH2 anymore and always get this error. Anyone else have this problem? Originally Posted by Sloankettering
Glad someone started this thread. I thought it was the fault of the old limping with crutches burner tablet I use for hobby sites. I get no error message at all (using duckduck go browser).
Take the time to make sure your anti virus software is up to date especially your firewall. I know not related yada yada yada but where there is smoke there is fire.
Makes me miss the old days with this site even more!
I see lots of provider threADs for the next month or so on here. At least from those who have not disabled their account!
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Makes me miss the old days with this site even more! Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
Mostly the sexy talent, now it's the opposite 😭
For some reason I can't log into OH2 anymore and always get this error. Anyone else have this problem? Originally Posted by Sloankettering
Turn off your VPN.
Nope…connect outside of
U.S with VPN

The IP verifier is glitched and if you have a vpn active it wont let you connect inside the U.S.

Hope this helps.
Glad someone started this thread. I thought it was the fault of the old limping with crutches burner tablet I use for hobby sites. I get no error message at all (using duckduck go browser). Originally Posted by craze danz
Try Linux
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2022, 01:11 AM
They have a bunch of morons running the site, it starts from the king moron owner letting whores run the site, he allows them to post clients personal information in the ladies area, what a genius he is for allowing that.

Moderation is non existent over there, he runs that site on feelings, and they get bent out of shape easily.
They have a bunch of morons running the site, it starts from the king moron owner letting whores run the site, he allows them to post clients personal information in the ladies area, what a genius he is for allowing that.

Moderation is non existent over there, he runs that site on feelings, and they get bent out of shape easily. Originally Posted by BLM69

Simon says...That was brilliant.