Hunter Biden Trial

good for you, i suppose you especially liked how he started banging his dead brothers wife also......... ya a class act
an addict, wont pay his child support and of coarse his mom and dad wont even accept or acknowledge their grandchild

yes, the all american family Originally Posted by chizzy
Honestly, that is the one thing that just makes my skin crawl. I don't know if that was a throwback to old England where a bro takes his dead bros wife, but WTF...

I am surprised more isn't said about that too?!!

Yuck
Laptop is real, as we always knew. Therefore, Biden and Blinken should be indicted under NY precedent if, God willing, Trump becomes president, as they planted the Intel letter to prevent the emails from being used to link Joe to Hunter’s corrupt business activities in violation of federal campaign laws. In fact, Biden referred to the bogus letter in the last presidential debate.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...aptop-is-real/
A woman is pregnant if she has one fertilized egg, or 34, you can't mince the final facts, a felon is a felon.

And we all hate felons, RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????? Originally Posted by Devo
But wait? Wasn't George Floyd a felon?

Laptop is real, as we always knew. Therefore, Biden and Blinken should be indicted under NY precedent if, God willing, Trump becomes president, as they planted the Intel letter to prevent the emails from being used to link Joe to Hunter’s corrupt business activities in violation of federal campaign laws. In fact, Biden referred to the bogus letter in the last presidential debate.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...aptop-is-real/ Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah - we all knew it was. At least anyone paying attention. Can't believe there were still some leftists thinking it wasn't

And Hunter is just one part of the Biden Crime Family. Hopefully they all get prosecuted
BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee has sent criminal referrals to the Justice Department for Hunter and James Biden for lying to Congress months ago.
... It's important to do that NOW - to give the FBI/DOJ a chance
to do the right thing - look at the mountain of evidence and
bring appropriate charges.

... IF not - then President Trump's new AG will no doubt
be bringing charges Next Year.

... Some of this may actually come up during the Hunter Biden trial.

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 06-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Fucking Hunter must burn every bridge down when leaving his exes, because their testimony is horrible for him, they all said he was OOC and using, even around the day she tossed his gun in the garbage, now, I understand why his ex wife got immunity, she tossed the gun, ammunition and other illegal things while doing so.

Imagine if that fell into the wrong hands.
And just think - Joe Biden's corrupt FBI/DOJ was surely tryin'
like Jack-the-Lad to give Hunter a sweetheart plea deal on
getting the gun - and Immunity on everything else.

... Let's see MORE of the trial...

#### Salty
at most,even if he is found guilty, he will get probation

you dont honestly believe old joe is letting this slime go to jail even for a day, do ya?