Calendars......WHOMP!

Wait a minute ....

The providers have access to calendars?
Are we talking about bookings or pre-bookings?
Last minute appts are my favorite. To much comes up with week ahead appts.
......sound of Fancy's head hitting her desk. Ladies, ever had a day booked a week in advance, then everybody cancelled at the last minute, then you got a couple more bookings, and THEY cancelled at the last minute, too? And I turned down other appointments for today because I thought I was busy. That's been my Friday, whimper. I'm supposed to be on a date right now eating hot meat, er, um, ribeye steak, well, that, too. And it was looking like such a good week until today, drats, bats, cats chasing rats!

Guys, when you call a girl and she says she can't see you today, do you ever check her calendar to see what it says, then later to see if her time freed up? Do you ever ask her to keep your number just in case her calendar clears? Do you assume she's fluffing you off if her calendar does/doesn't change? Do you even bother to check a provider's calendar at all? I know a lot of ladies don't keep them up. I update my website calendar continuously, which is evidently pretty unusual.

How current do some of you ladies keep your calendars? If you don't have one on your site or don't bother to do anything with it, why not?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I keep my calendar updated daily..
I keep my calendar updated daily.. Originally Posted by Sensia
I might need some pointers on the whole calendar thing for when I travel again....