Why is it....

I love creamy pb!! When I was younger I chocked on a peanut so ever since then if anything has nuts in it, I don't eat it. As I am afraid of a repeat.

As for sushi I just tried it the other day for the first time. Was weird because I had a craving for it. Pretty good!! Although I didn't try the wasabi sauce. Smelled way too spicey for my liking. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
C'mon guys, you must be slipping. This post has been sitting here waiting for a smart ass remark to be made. Originally Posted by GP
thought of sticking my toe back in that pond,digress...figured youd be making the rounds at some point..think sometimes the penjalum swings too far the other way.Now I know how seinfeld felt when he got in touch with his feelings.. Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
hung out today living vicariously through OSD, but he didn't post much, thought maybe there would be another "dustup" between DOOVE and PERRYAY, no such luck, had to resort to some lame attempt at yelling at JOKACZ which fell short by ending it with a jk.. Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
Well how much younger is younger. I would guess much before of age. mmmm a no-no to say more. So I also can safely say it was not me. Then mine are more than a peanut in size, As most I would think. So now GP you got me thinking about mmmmmm something I really do not want to know but!!!!!!!!! errrrrrr ahhhhhhhh welllllll if yours are peanuts and they work for you, and your happy with them. Well, good for you. Is the rest to proportion. errrrr never mind I really really do not want to know.

Oh and tuna is best right out of the can. Add mustard if you want to go high on the hog. speaking of hog, no tuna in my grilled cheese please. but a few crispy bacon strips. But I will not run all over the house like that other dog. Going nuts over bacon bits dog treats.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
thought of sticking my toe back in that pond,digress...figured youd be making the rounds at some point..think sometimes the penjalum swings too far the other way.Now I know how seinfeld felt when he got in touch with his feelings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
hung out today living vicariously through OSD, but he didn't post much, thought maybe there would be another "dustup" between DOOVE and PERRYAY, no such luck, had to resort to some lame attempt at yelling at JOKACZ which fell short by ending it with a jk.. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
where did those come from? I got the email notification with the one.
where did those come from? I got the email notification with the one. Originally Posted by GP
Sorry, got depressed after writing them and deleted..
mmmmm Not sure how they got in my post. Maybe I better go back to work to nurse this headache. Before roscoe14850 fires me.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 06:43 PM
How do you delete a post without being a mod?
Sorry, got depressed after writing them and deleted.. Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
you want us to delete from are posts??????
Sorry, got depressed after writing them and deleted.. Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
JB, thanks for doing that. This appears not to be one of your better days. Perhaps some rest is in order.
You guys can keep them if you want, Id be honored...OOOhhhh whats it all about, I mean, i found myself watching jeapordy, yah, JEAPORDY!! tonight...if they want to build an intresting computer for a show, put togethor a friggen "TERMINATOR" and stick that sonof a bitch on survivor, redemption island, and give everyone some weapons!!then we got somethin..
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 06:51 PM
How do you delete a post without being a mod? Originally Posted by GP
?????
How do you delete a post without being a mod? Originally Posted by GP
By using "Edit Post" before the window expires.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM
not working. says it has to be at least 1 character
not working. says it has to be at least 1 character Originally Posted by GP
At the lower right of the edit box, there are four buttons: Save, Go Advanced, Delete, Cancel.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 07:01 PM
nope, only 3: "save", "go advanced" and "cancel"

As a mod I am sure you have more than us common peons.
GP, sorry about that. Perhaps JB or others can enlighten us.
I can not delete. if you put mouse on the edit post button. it will say edit/delete message. But I see no way to delete.