P411

The reason is because I'm sometimes labeled a retard. Originally Posted by Opossum
Why am I not surprised?!?
I've pretty much decided to join P411. The reason is because I'm sometimes labeled a rapist. Since I'm so misunderstood many ladies refuse to see me.

I have two questions.

1. Is sending P411 your info risky or do they really destroy it?

3. With a new identity, P411 will allow me to see the women who have me on their DNS list.

4. At what point do I tell them that I'm the retard you refused to see?

5. Do you think they will get mad?

4. And yes I will use a different user name. Originally Posted by Opossum

FTFY
People on Eccie are cheating and misleading their SO and family on a daily basis. They are pretending to be a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather when they are really leading a double life. Originally Posted by Opossum
OP, P411 does not screen everyone. Absolutely nothing is 100%. All you need are 2 Provider vouches (and no one screens anymore, they rely on the last chicks okay whom they don't even know) to vouch you on, pay your fee and you're "golden" in most Providers eyes. It's up to the Provider to do any further screening, not P411. P411 only takes your information if they Employee Verify you. I've had guys get upset because they have "15 okays". Okay well, all of their 15 okays were Pimped and didn't mean a thing to me. And of course, they were Provider Vouched onto P411.

A Provider should not ever say "never" when fucking strangers and they don't know what you look like. A DNS list doesn't mean squat unless they know who you are RW. Especially if you're using a hobby phone and can change numbers. The ONLY sure way a Provider can stick to her "I'll never see you" but don't know what you look like is through The Process of Elimination....

P411 is always a great tool to have though.

Happy Hobbying
Wow. Having read this, I suddenly have respect for Oklahoma's Own, Rip Many.
Wow. Having read this, I suddenly have respect for Oklahoma's Own, Rip Many. Originally Posted by MrThom
Rip may or may not like the sudden competition for lamest poster provided by the original marsupial.

This just means Rip now has to step up his game until this possum finally crawls back into the ground and goes away
I haven't joined P411 yet because I had a great idea. I found out where one of them live so I just dropped off some of my world famous chilie and egg casserole. Attached was a cute little note that read your secret admirer. Early tomorrow morning I'm delivering her breakfast with another cute note. I truly believe that the thoughtful approach is going to win her over.
Ladies, if y'all have to deal with this kind of craziness on a regular basis I feel for you.

Surely he can't be serious.
Ladies, if y'all have to deal with this kind of craziness on a regular basis I feel for you.

Surely he can't be serious. Originally Posted by TideLWave
Absolutely nothing wrong with being nice. This morning I dropped off a box of Round Rock glazed donuts and a carton of vanilla almond milk.
I am sure the presents will really change her mind. Who doesn't like prepared food, given to them by a total stranger?�� You know it is going right into the trash. If they have a Ring doorbell, I hope you are wearing a big Covid mask. Otherwise a restraining order will be her gift back at you. Your best bet would be flowers or a gift card. At least they won't be wasted.
I am sure the presents will really change her mind. Who doesn't like prepared food, given to them by a total stranger?�� You know it is going right into the trash. If they have a Ring doorbell, I hope you are wearing a big Covid mask. Otherwise a restraining order will be her gift back at you. Your best bet would be flowers or a gift card. At least they won't be wasted. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Logic and marsupials do not mix
Absolutely nothing wrong with being nice. This morning I dropped off a box of Round Rock glazed donuts and a carton of vanilla almond milk. Originally Posted by Opossum
Does stalking count with P411?
If they have a Ring doorbell, I hope you are wearing a big Covid mask. Otherwise a restraining order will be her gift back at you. Originally Posted by TailHooked
It was the security camera at the apartment complex entrance gate. There was no restraining order but I'm moving on to someone else for reasons I don't have to explain to ANYONE.
People call you retarded?!
This s#@&t can't be real ????
I had P411 for years. Absolutely loved being a member. I will definitely rejoin in the future if I can start hobbying again.