LE outcall???

LOLL @ BOOMSHAKALAKA!

You just had a Homer "DOH!" moment. We all have them.

Those of us with history in SA can recall of busts in the past.

Remember the young lady whose mom/guardian sanctioned her hobby activity just off the grounds of a Catholic university?

Made the tv news and supposedly neighbors were taking license plate numbers too. Lots of gents were worried about having an "LE knock knock roundup..."

SF
What a fool, I mean two fools. The incall at her house and the trick going to the house.
I think some people may have misunderstood your original question. I think you were describing the situation where a female LE visits a hobbyists home under the pretense of an appt to bust them there.

IMO it is LESS (not UN) Likely that an agency would send an UC female officer into an unknown address with the hopes of a bust. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to me, it sounds like a logistical nightmare & a lot of trouble for a misdemeanor offense. I've read about plenty of stings with an UC SW but LE has the surrounding area well surveyed and scouted in advance. We've all heard about when they set up:
1) an incall to bust hobbyists -- pretend they are a provider & lure hobbyists---
2) outcall to bust providers --- pretend they are a hobbyist & lure providers) or
3) visit a provider's incall to bust providers --- pretend they are a hobbyist to get provider's location

but I can't think of one case where they set up an outcall to bust hobbyists (send UC agent to hobbyists home).
I'm certain there are some... but I don't think it's as common as the others that bring them more bang for their buck. In my time working with local govt agencies, operations like stings take a long time to put together, plan, approve budget (they are costly), and finally execute.

They don't want to spend all night chasing down addresses all over town, they'd rather stay put with their people in place to lure as many mice to the cheese. There is greater benefit for LE to get a provider at her place bc of the good press they get from "cleaning up the neighborhood" and their opportunity to flip her. But really, who cares if your neighbor down the street had a provider come to his house once a year. I know a lot of ladies charge more for outcall (esp hotels) bc the risk to them is greater.

The bottom line, is we are NEVER safe & we should NEVER compromise on screening & seeing reputable providers.
atxdream- That is exactly what I meant. TY
atxdream- That is exactly what I meant. TY Originally Posted by Txsunman

I was sitting here puzzled by some of these answers lol

I have never heard of a situation where a female LE was sent to an Outcall to bust a john..only on tv..was it Dexter?

I watch those vice stings sometimes..and 100% of the time the lady cop doesnt even get in the car..and they always have extra protection around her..in case some pimp/crazy trick tries to snatch her up and shove her in his van lol
NP, I watch those TV shows too and I was like "why is she putting grease from the car engine on her face"? And my TV buddy said it was because she's supposed to be a street walker and they are dirty. But it seems to me that a clean street walker would be more likely to make money.......Oh well.......maybe dirty appeals to some people???
But you're right - I've never heard of female LE going to an Outcall.
HaHa Only on TV would a female cop put engine grease on her face
LMAO Thank you Txsunman.......I'm not crazy afterall....well, maybe just a little.......
YES NIKKI!!!!
Giraffes do have long necks and tongues
....(wink) (wink)