2020?

what the fuck is pasded_you been smoking that laughing lettuce again_ Trey Originally Posted by gary5912
The s and d are beside each other on most keyboards. About 2 oclock from the shift key. Never mind you don't have a shift key it seems.
Now that I think about it you don't have a ? key either. Then again if the shift key is broken or to complicated the ? does not work either.
well with the pic being posted by the retarded camel, lenny, it might be, but I would be willing to bet that your fat is 10 times bigger than Trumps Originally Posted by gary5912

Here is your sign lemming.
The s and d are beside each other on most keyboards. About 2 oclock from the shift key. Never mind you don't have a shift key it seems.
Now that I think about it you don't have a ? key either. Then again if the shift key is broken or to complicated the ? does not work either. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
well I guess you got me on that one MT, but you failed to tell me what the fuck pasded is ? you and Trey must hang together?
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I think he will be in an orange jumpsuit. Donnie Jr and Eric will be there also. They will be prison bitches Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Wouldn't it be ironic if you were the one in a prison jumpsuit getting fucked in the ass by a bunch of [prohibited word]s?
Hey! That shit is prohibited.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Hey! That shit is prohibited. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What shit?

Here is your sign lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
That's a big sign retarded Lenny, but like Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does retarded lenny the camel
That's a big sign retarded Lenny, but like Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does retarded lenny the camel Originally Posted by gary5912
He had you in mind gary the fairy. You would make a good Forrest Gump. The original retarded lenny.
well I guess you got me on that one MT, but you failed to tell me what the fuck pasded is ? you and Trey must hang together? Originally Posted by gary5912
With two or more digits in ones IQ , a person could extrapolate that the OP must have hit the d key instead of the s key when typing the fourth character of the word. LOL!
  • DSK
  • 05-13-2017, 08:39 AM
With two or more digits in ones IQ , a person could extrapolate that the OP must have hit the d key instead of the s key when typing the fourth character of the word. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You don't know the difference between interpolation and extrapolation!
Thank you Sybil!
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2017, 07:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I liked that it was catchy and funny. Question is though, whats left for real news? That was pretty much everybody in the news game called fake news.
That's the object of Twitler's coup. First task is to control the message.