POLL: DOES OBAMA HATE THIS COUNTRY?

Preface: I am a Republican.

After the George Bush spendathon in his last four years in office I just don't think any of the "common" thinking is true. Sure Obama is spending like crazy and more than anything that has to stop, that is his mantra....but to say the Republicans will actually cut spending is not, in my opinion, true.
Even Ronald Reagan didn't actually cut spending, only slowed its increase. I think that's why the Tea Party is made to look like idiots by the press and by the establishment ON BOTH SIDES.

They love their power and influence so much they don't want any real cuts in government. I look at ALL politicians as heroin addicts.....bunch of lying junkies begging for more. If Obama stays or Romney is elected.....Right wing/Left wing....same fucking chicken.

YY
I agree. Especially with your TP observation. Reason 3 to elect citizen representatives, who go to Congress for a term or two, then return home to run the family business, teach, or otherwise be local again. And all the more reason for a smaller more efficient federal government.

Preface: I am a Republican.

After the George Bush spendathon in his last four years in office I just don't think any of the "common" thinking is true. Sure Obama is spending like crazy and more than anything that has to stop, that is his mantra....but to say the Republicans will actually cut spending is not, in my opinion, true.
Even Ronald Reagan didn't actually cut spending, only slowed its increase. I think that's why the Tea Party is made to look like idiots by the press and by the establishment ON BOTH SIDES.

They love their power and influence so much they don't want any real cuts in government. I look at ALL politicians as heroin addicts.....bunch of lying junkies begging for more. If Obama stays or Romney is elected.....Right wing/Left wing....same fucking chicken.

YY Originally Posted by yaddayadda
Wow, I am the only one that sees it as a love hate relationship.

He loves America so much that he wants to fundamentally change it and save it from being what it has become.
What he hates is the success of America measured against the rest of the world. He believes that we got to where we are by exploiting the rest of the world and he is determined for us to become the exploited. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I almost chose Love / Hate, and I agree with your assessment; but I think he / they hate/s white people more than he loves or hates the United States or any other idea or thing. I personally think he and his wife think they are above all things they consider "common" like liberty and independent thinking that doesn't agree with their uppity independent thinking. And I don't think either of them think whitie is common.

The latest smug bastard thing he / they they have done is at the 9/11 ceremony. "All this over a flag."