Blowpop's List: January 2010

Where do I apply? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I think you know the answer to that.
TopCat
The list looks pretty good.
Well I never made ASPD Provider of the Day and I doubt I will ever make BlowPops Top 10 before I finally hang my pantyhoes in April 2010.... Blowpop!

Edit: Oh crap,, I was not trying to be a bummer. lol What do I have to do to signup and make your top 10 before I retire?
Lil Red Robin would make ANYONE'S list!
Lil Red Robin would be at the top of the list if she moved back to Houston. The woman has talent.

Never got the chance to see her, but this lady if memory according to legend serves me right would have made that list easily. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Ladies, to get on the list, all you have to do is audition, and be very good at what you do.

Well I never made ASPD Provider of the Day and I doubt I will ever make BlowPops Top 10 before I finally hang my pantyhoes in April 2010.... Blowpop!

Edit: Oh crap,, I was not trying to be a bummer. lol What do I have to do to signup and make your top 10 before I retire? Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Lil Red Robin would be at the top of the list if she moved back to Houston. The woman has talent. Originally Posted by blowpop
lil red Robin still comes to visit, it's worth waiting for and as someone that goes past the blowpop bus stop she is a magical mystery tour and looking better than ever.
I try

Way:
You just like the vagazzled vajayjay

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRucL9KGya4"]YouTube- Jennifer Love Hewitt on Lopez Show Vagazzle Your Vajayjay[/ame]

where oh where did I get that linck from? hehe
Just another manpoosie©dearhunter, FF to 2:37 in the video for money shot...er I mean funny part.
Aww Blow Pop so so sweet!!!Many Kisses Sexy
Good List BP
Gentlemen, I think you'll be very happy if you see either Robin or Hannah while they're in town. If you see both, I officially hate you.
Michelle Summers should be on that list
BP, Brittany from Kentucky is not CBJ, but she is not CIM.
  • MLisa
  • 01-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks BP for once again including me in you top 10. Hoping to get the opportunity to maintain that position in the future.