Eye on the ball people

I'm pretty sure that I covered everything of importance in the first two postings. Of course, the intent (since you asked) is that it reveals partisan idiots. They are the ones who post on here in opposition to fair and honest elections. Worse, they may try (as I warned) to blame Trump somehow for a system that has been in use for over 200 years. Once again, I can't imagine any opposition to good election practices. It is ridiculous to make the claim that this was the most secure election in history. Too much smoke (and a few indictments) to believe that is true.
I'm pretty sure that I covered everything of importance in the first two postings. Of course, the intent (since you asked) is that it reveals partisan idiots. They are the ones who post on here in opposition to fair and honest elections. Worse, they may try (as I warned) to blame Trump somehow for a system that has been in use for over 200 years. Once again, I can't imagine any opposition to good election practices. It is ridiculous to make the claim that this was the most secure election in history. Too much smoke (and a few indictments) to believe that is true. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I don't think anyone blamed the dumpster fire for the election discrepancies. Just creating the cloud of doubt.

That's all it is. A cloud of mystery. As long as he could stoke the flames of uncertainty, he'd be able to play off their fears. That's all that's necessary.

What are good election practices? Resctrictive? Or open? Sir.