Pathetic Lmfao

In my four years, I don’t think I have ever had someone threaten to write a fake review because I wouldn’t see them. *shrugs*
In my four years, I don’t think I have ever had someone threaten to write a fake review because I wouldn’t see them. *shrugs* Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
This is a new thing and it's odd. I've been around for over 10 years and I just got my 2nd and 3rd back to back. I shrugged off the initial one from Pittsburgh then boom got another the next day from Buffalo.
Mabe they’ll come to their senses. Concluding they’d prefer to lay a traditionally good looking, average:athletic build. Whew
You using "refuse" as a verb or a noun? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Interesting take... I re-read the statement using both and it does change the context butt, only slightly!!
been seein tweet screen shots of it. don't understand it either. reckon they think reviews matter. a no review don't matter. funny the slobbiests postin in this bein assholes are the same type gettin put on blast for these acts lol. you're beautiful n reliable. you aint got nything to worry about.
Eccie translation app coming soon for all those in need of comprehension. Will enable you to understand your favorite eccie characters.
on twitter some providers are complaining about cip being put in reviews

Yet they are complaining about fake no reviews

Get out the glass house ladies
U go raw it goes in review

Task the twitter denials are hilarious from some of these ladies
Not sure why prostitutes are in a state of denial over rawdogging. A shame that such a stigma has been attached to this joyous activity by a few loud-mouthed prudes.
Not sure why prostitutes are in a state of denial over rawdogging. A shame that such a stigma has been attached to this joyous activity by a few loud-mouthed prudes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
wont see nasty skanks who offer me raw dog. have walked out when offered. given no reviews for em tryin to climb up on me bare. fuckin nasty.
wont see nasty skanks who offer me raw dog. have walked out when offered. given no reviews for em tryin to climb up on me bare. fuckin nasty. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
But hot pretty hos yes
Correct
But hot pretty hos yes
Correct Originally Posted by Missburger
no
Eccie translation app coming soon for all those in need of comprehension. Will enable you to understand your favorite eccie characters. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Georgia addition.
Yes, raw dog is right up my alley with new strains of STDs not curable that once were/tough to get rid of now. Im not even talking HIV, they have meds for that.

Have fun guys.
ever gets a ...stpm

...blisssssss
Cia cip

I’m good but only on who comfy with
Breanna no cip