THE REAL WASHINGTON SHUTDOWN - COMING NOVEMBER 11TH...

Yeah, great idea!

Nothing like fucking up the lives of tens of thousands of ordinary citizens who happen to be just trying to get to and from work. That's sure to rally the sentiment of people from all across the nation.

This foolish stunt might be just as effective a boost for the conservative cause as an encore marathon Ted Cruz pseudo-filibuster! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hey Captain Crunch, I'll bet when they stopped traffic on the Edmund Pettis bridge so long ago, you were opposed to that, also?
Or when labor unions authorize strikes, you oppose that?
Why don't conservatives have a right to protest?
Why don't conservatives have a right to protest? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You ignorant dipshit, the "conservatives" have been engaged in a non-stop "protest" ever since The Affordable Care Act became The Law of the Land!

Fuckin' "Conservative" Crybabies!
Hey Captain Crunch, I'll bet when they stopped traffic on the Edmund Pettis bridge so long ago, you were opposed to that, also?
Or when labor unions authorize strikes, you oppose that?
Why don't conservatives have a right to protest? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Hey, ignoramus! It's not about ideology. In fact, I'm a bit to the right of center politically, but probably seem like a liberal to you extreme right-wing wackos. No one -- left, right, or center -- has the legal right to shut down streets and roadways. What part of that do you fail to comprehend? And you actually made it through law school? Good grief!
So arrest them. Simple enough.
Yeah, great idea!

Nothing like fucking up the lives of tens of thousands of ordinary citizens who happen to be just trying to get to and from work. That's sure to rally the sentiment of people from all across the nation.

This foolish stunt might be just as effective a boost for the conservative cause as an encore marathon Ted Cruz pseudo-filibuster! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Have you mentioned this to Barack Obama?
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Have you mentioned this to Barack Obama? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
why? pretty sure he knows how deep the shit is for the House, just like the rest of the country does.