Encounter: Bimboification Fetish? This girl is waaaay out there!

If you're talking about Ashlynn from Niagara GWN, she has 2 HOT, half black, daughters that wander in and out of the biz from time to time. The apple doesn't fall far... Originally Posted by jokacz
Yep that Ashlynn. Almost was going to see her but then passed when her pics began to get a bit too garish for my tastes LOL.
GWN Ashlynn is still banned from GTERB. She used to battle with HLH and others quite a bit.
GWN Ashlynn is still banned from GTERB. She used to battle with HLH and others quite a bit. Originally Posted by Zollner

She was banned and then I gave her my fake handle to use and she started PMing guys for biz and I got banned when they caught her. LOL

That was HLH's baby daddy she would fight with. Most all of Heather's posts were really him.

But her girls are hot, and she's got a white one that's hot too warming up in the bullpen.
I saw one photo of one of her beautiful mocha daughters. Wow!

Could never find an ad though. Too bad.
I saw one photo of one of her beautiful mocha daughters. Wow!

Could never find an ad though. Too bad. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls

No ads, they both stripped at P Eye's and did takeout.
Looks like a balloon animal whew
Holy mother of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
he had nothing ta do with IT

btw is it human ?
or
quoting another

I've said it so many times I should just make it my sig line...but you boyz will fuck anything.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Looks like a balloon animal whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
wouldn't ya love ta see what she looks like in 30 years?

wouldn't ya love ta see what she looks like in 30 years?

. Originally Posted by rooster
No!! scary