Further clarification of Hillary’s Remarks

Thanks for proving my point guys.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you mean that Hillarious is a loser?

"Sara" ain't runnin' and ain't campaigniin' to test the waters. Hillarious is.

Fortunately, for all of us (even the Obaminable apologists) the midterms will begin a trend and if Reed is gone the Dems won't have anything to blame on the Republicans as far as not doing anything ... and Obaminable will have to have a desk top installed on his golf cart for signing vetoes rather than having a surrogate in the Senate do it.

Then Hillarious can do her "splaining" about why her boss is tossing shit.
Do you mean that Hillarious is a loser?

"Sara" ain't runnin' and ain't campaigniin' to test the waters. Hillarious is.

Fortunately, for all of us (even the Obaminable apologists) the midterms will begin a trend and if Reed is gone the Dems won't have anything to blame on the Republicans as far as not doing anything ... and Obaminable will have to have a desk top installed on his golf cart for signing vetoes rather than having a surrogate in the Senate do it.

Then Hillarious can do her "splaining" about why her boss is tossing shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Went over your head. Sorry
Went over your head. Sorry Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LittleEva! You are so delightfully stupid! They just handed you your ass - again - and you think you made a point! Funny as hell!

LittleEva! You are so delightfully stupid! They just handed you your ass - again - and you think you made a point! Funny as hell!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sometimes people think retarded people are just being funny ,,,,

.. but they are serious.

I always get a laugh out of these "self-proclaimed winners" .....

.. Can you imagine Sunday football games with the coaches wearing stripes?

Only on the internet ... well .... primarily on the internet.
Just because it was above yours, doesn't mean it's above everyone else's. That's like you saying the water is deep. It's all relative.

Go declare yourself a winner somewhere else, where it matters....

... if there is such a place.
The right obsesses about Hillary as much as the left does Sara. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here you go dull knife .

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sometimes people think retarded people are just being funny ,,,,

.. but they are serious.

I always get a laugh out of these "self-proclaimed winners" .....

.. Can you imagine Sunday football games with the coaches wearing stripes?

Only on the internet ... well .... primarily on the internet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please note the first comment I made, then explain why you two dimaturds cannot understand it.

This should be funny can hardly wait for dull knife and lexie lacking's excuses. Especially since lexie declared himself a winner.

eeeh buhrr... flop flop flop

eeeh buhrr... flop flop flop
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Keep trying, LittleFredo. But nobody will be fooled into thinking you have any intelligence. The opposite is too obvious.
Keep trying, LittleFredo. But nobody will be fooled into thinking you have any intelligence. The opposite is too obvious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He confuses being "cute" with intelligence.
Keep trying, LittleFredo. But nobody will be fooled into thinking you have any intelligence. The opposite is too obvious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He confuses being "cute" with intelligence. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You two idiots really can't understand simple one line statements. Yah you two are really handing my ass to me. I am really impressed with your intelligence.
I am really impressed with your intelligence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Apparently, you didn't get the "memo" .... I don't give a shit what you think!

If you can't comprehend that statement ... let me know.

I'll try to simplify it for you.
Apparently, you didn't get the "memo" .... I don't think!
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Finally the truth from you .
Finally the truth from you . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Still struggling to be relevant by changing what people post?

Quit trying, you are too pathetic already. And grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

I am really impressed with your intelligence.

Originally Posted by LL: Apparently, you didn't get the "memo" .... I don't give a shit what you think!

If you can't comprehend that statement ... let me know.

I'll try to simplify it for you.
Still struggling to be relevant by changing what people post?

Quit trying, you are too pathetic already. And grow up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are really struggling lexie lacking, just because you can't comprehend simple one sentence statements you get your panties in a bunch.