Thanksgiving....

Ok..so this is one of my favorite holidays and this is why....
Back when I was in school my girlfriend and I lied to her Mom and went to a party. It was the day before Thanksgiving and my girlfriend ended up losing her virginity at the party. The next day when we went home our parents were waiting for us. Needless to say they were not happy. Somehow they had found out we lied and what we were doing. My friends Mom said "what kind of girl are you???" We both got grounded from Thanksgiving. OOOOOH Bad punishment.

From that day on we refer to Thanksgiving as "Skanksgiving" inspired by the Ladies Man on SNL

LMFAO
From that day on we refer to Thanksgiving as "Skanksgiving" inspired by the Ladies Man on SNL

LMFAO Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
HAHA nice! Ladies Man! SNL at its best hahaha
Gabrielle great story. Funny how parents always are a step ahead of us when we think we are two steps ahead of them.
Mary glad you'll enjoy at lease pie. I am not big into turkey. It has to be moist other wise I won't eat it.
eman, welcome to upstate ny and glad you will have some family to spend it with! My sister lives in Florida and we just found out she is pregnant, so I'm gonna really miss her being 5 mins away now and understand how you feel about your family on the west coast!
As demented as this sounds, I actually am looking forward to the "Race With Grace" 10k run on Thanksgiving morning... mainly because I can burn off all of those calories ahead of time, and eat totally guilt-free!
on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel. who knows maybe in the next year i can add Mary and Brooke to that list and be ever so thankfull again next year.
Since, I am down in Texas. It will be hard to meet some of you'll in your area.
"on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel."

Petiteassman: No offense but seriously????? That is what you got out of this thread?
Boy oh boy
Petiteassman: No offense but seriously????? That is what you got out of this thread?
Boy oh boy Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
ROTFLMFAOPIMP
I actually look forward to all the cooking and chaos that ensues... just add the macy's parade, alcohol, football, alcohol, children, alcohol, and me trying some creative dish's out on those who cant sue me, family, and its all perfect. This ofcourse leads to cousins all playing in the play room until that mandatory trip to the ER room, and the ever present family squabilings over politics and who has the right vision for the country... and the God damned young kids who dont have a clue, and the senile old people that just dont get it anymore! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! oh and Alcohol....
I woudlnt trade any of it thoguh for anything in this world...
hahah Doc... too funny. I do agree though... Alcohol makes the holidays a little more bearable.
I actually look forward to all the cooking and chaos that ensues... just add the macy's parade, alcohol, football, alcohol, children, alcohol, and me trying some creative dish's out on those who cant sue me, family, and its all perfect. This ofcourse leads to cousins all playing in the play room until that mandatory trip to the ER room, and the ever present family squabilings over politics and who has the right vision for the country... and the God damned young kids who dont have a clue, and the senile old people that just dont get it anymore! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! oh and Alcohol....
I woudlnt trade any of it thoguh for anything in this world... Originally Posted by Docdave

The only thing missing here Docdave is more alcohol...lol
The day after Thanksgiving is special for me because years ago I had my first experience with an independent provider on that day. Since then, I have tried to hobby on Black Friday whenever possible.
I like your thinking Jack... I remember last year working for Tony. His phone was non stop and I was a very busy girl that day
  • Doove
  • 11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
"on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel."

Boy oh boy Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
That (or some variation thereof) is pretty much what he gets out of every thread, Gabrielle.

So he's nothing if not consistent.
Im always sooo down with the Aaaaaalcccccccohol after 2 days of prrrepppping for the holiday event.....in fact its very welcome here..we always start out the visit with a few shots...why not..my guests are very thankful they didn't have to cook!!!!:-D!!!lol...