Booking/Keeping appointments and meeting

I don't schedule anything more than right now, for hobbying, because I want my spot scratched when it itches, not a week from now. As such I generally dont value the niceties you mention. It is great of you, I just understand it isnt sustainable for clients like me, so I dont expect it and dont want to pay for it.

Ive bailed over nerves, not recently but it happens. Sometimes a gal gets mad when i dont come but if you send out four texts and gal 3 takes the offer before gal 1 replies, what can you do? We have to be patient with each other, illegitimate activity and all. Being willing, or not, to review has nothing to do with whether or not a guy will show. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
I generally agree. I book a day or two ahead at the most. The further out I book, the more likely I am to cancel because something has come up in my life. I do my best to be polite and let the provider know I'm cancelling because time is money. Providers have cancelled on me too. Shit happens. It comes with the territory.
Another is ..... they could just be fantasy bookers stringing you on until literally the last minute. Those that love the idea of having you booked and you waiting on them but they probably never had the money to begin with.

Hi

Quick Question or topic of discussion. I usually don't book appointments more than 24 hours in advanced to ensure the booking. This is because I have to get a room, go there, get ready, etc and bring all the goodies and such and I obviously can't walk around school with dildos in my backpack lol so it requires a ton of planning on my part.

Before my hiatus and after I've had a lot of people being no-shows and I'm not really sure why /: I'd like to know reasons why people just text/ email you up until 30 to 15 minutes before an appointment to then never show up? Is it usually nerves or not being comfortable with the location...? or what are other reasons to just back out with no explanation?

Also, do you prefer making appointments in advance or just calling a provider and meeting her within and hour or so?

Thanks ! Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
Others may be the 'competition' or their 'handlers' filling up your dance card, so real clients can't since your all booked up. They do this hoping you will move to other pastures... Originally Posted by Celso
I wonder how much of this really occurs. Maybe more in big cities, but in Upset?

I don't see anyone around here having that kind of time or inclination. And, how many phones #'s would you have to go through to stay anonymous? Or, to stay anonymous by STFU.....which is in short supply around here.

elg.......
I wonder how much of this really occurs. Maybe more in big cities, but in Upset? Originally Posted by elghund
Used to happen a lot in the GWN in NF ON in the past.
Not sure about Buff.....ijs
  • LSTPK
  • 09-09-2015, 10:26 PM
My schedule is so twisted that it's usually impossible for me to plan anything without booking a week or three in advance. Same day booking is something that I could almost never achiever achieve. Having a provider cancel on me would ensure that I never call back. By the same token, I have canceled an appointment exactly once in my life, but I gave three days notice in advance.
I don't schedule anything more than right now, for hobbying, because I want my spot scratched when it itches, not a week from now.
. Originally Posted by JennerJammer

Exactly. There are a lot of things I don't understand about this hobby that guys do but right at the top is when guys schedule things way in advance. Are you kidding me? Hey I am going to be really in the mood 3 Mondays from now at 4 PM. If a married couple scheduled sex way in advance you would think its ridiculous. It blows my mind.

Lets see on Sunday I am extremely worked up but I don't have my appointment til Tuesday, and when Tuesday comes I am really not in the mood but I have an appointment to keep. Asinine.

I would never see any provider that requires advanced notice. She has the advantage right away. She is going to get her money, and if I am not in the mood oh well. I would rather see an average provider with a couple of hours notice then schedule the best provider in advance.
Exactly. There are a lot of things I don't understand about this hobby that guys do but right at the top is when guys schedule things way in advance. Are you kidding me? Hey I am going to be really in the mood 3 Mondays from now at 4 PM. If a married couple scheduled sex way in advance you would think its ridiculous. It blows my mind.

Lets see on Sunday I am extremely worked up but I don't have my appointment til Tuesday, and when Tuesday comes I am really not in the mood but I have an appointment to keep. Asinine.

I would never see any provider that requires advanced notice. She has the advantage right away. She is going to get her money, and if I am not in the mood oh well. I would rather see an average provider with a couple of hours notice then schedule the best provider in advance. Originally Posted by brianjackson
You almost seem...angry?

I would never see any provider that requires advanced notice. She has the advantage right away. She is going to get her money, and if I am not in the mood oh well. I would rather see an average provider with a couple of hours notice then schedule the best provider in advance. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Your lack of understanding comes from small mindedness and thinking every guy thinks the same way as you do , and that every guy is controlled by his impulses -- having an itch and then getting it scratched NOW.

Consider other situations and mentalities. Perhaps a guy is in a sexless marriage and is never getting any. That guy may not be controlled by sudden urges , but rather is always in the mood for some loving, and opportunity is more important than "an itch". That guy is probably always in the mood if the opportunity in his schedule arises. That guy may have to find alibis for work and home that require preplanning. That guy may need to schedule a date a week or more in advance , especially if he is selective in who he wants to see, rather than seeing anyone around when an itch needs scratching.

Perhaps you might step outside of yourself and see that there are other scenarios beyond your unique situation which accounts for others' behavior which you don't immediately comprehend. No?
Your lack of understanding comes from small mindedness and thinking every guy thinks the same way as you do , and that every guy is controlled by his impulses -- having an itch and then getting it scratched NOW.

Consider other situations and mentalities. Perhaps a guy is in a sexless marriage and is never getting any. That guy may not be controlled by sudden urges , but rather is always in the mood for some loving, and opportunity is more important than "an itch". That guy is probably always in the mood if the opportunity in his schedule arises. That guy may have to find alibis for work and home that require preplanning. That guy may need to schedule a date a week or more in advance , especially if he is selective in who he wants to see, rather than seeing anyone around when an itch needs scratching.

Perhaps you might step outside of yourself and see that there are other scenarios beyond your unique situation which accounts for others' behavior which you don't immediately comprehend. No? Originally Posted by Taskmaster

well there you have it kiera..

fashion your business model to cater to the "close minded" and "impulsive " clients that cant

think of any others than themselves

and they will actually show ...

as apposed to the high class clients that put others needs first obove their own

well

except when those types seem to be the ones blowing you off the most ..

too bad you need to reverse that psycho babble when targeting a desperate hook though .... in that situation

"impulse" and weakness are the key
If you're hungry and don't want to make a reservation or pay a restaurants price; then go to McDonald's and order off the dollar menu. There is something for everybody.
When you travel there are always a bunch of locals, hookers or lap dogs, that book fake appointments to protect their interests. Then there are just plain haters who don't want you to make money. Maybe better screening is in order. And you are still pretty green, you'll figure it out in time. If you want to hang around long enough.

Perhaps you might step outside of yourself and see that there are other scenarios beyond your unique situation which accounts for others' behavior which you don't immediately comprehend. No? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I am aiming it the guys who are not in that situation and there are many. I do find it funny that on this board you are making it seem like there is something wrong with acting on urges. Good stuff. I think the great majority on here are in it for sex and I am sure nobody is always in the mood and I am sure that everyone has times when the urge is at its stongest. Probably the best time to use your hobby money wouldn't you say?

I could just make appointments weeks in advance and just not show up when the time came because I am not in the mood or something came up like so many guys do, and I hear more and more about it, but I would never screw a provider over like that. Its a business to them.

I take it from your post that you are the type that makes appointments for sex weeks in advance and are defensive about it. I like that.

EXACTLY!!! And these are the guys that are most likely to, come hell or high water, keep an appointment.

Wish I had PMs skills and could put up a video of someone . Originally Posted by brianjackson
PM has the catchy phrases, his persona is known to have spawned it's own board vocabulary wich is now the vernacular. I'll keep an eye out for his vids you recommend, whew!

Go Kiera leone, get the fellas in line and show em who's boss! If u haven't attended gobc, reconsider the offer and imagine the possibility