Embarrassing Hobby Stories!

Dafuq^
I had a session last night with Chloe, thinking she was you, Vannah. Hilarity ensued. Originally Posted by Gollum
Lol I can only imagine! It would be interesting to know what made you mistake a brunette for a blonde.

That raises the question of whether providers (like girlfriends or wives) get pissed off if, in the throes of passion, you call them by another woman's name.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I personally wouldn't really care about a guy in the hobby calling me another girl's name. Hell, guys on here call me Hannah instead of Vannah all the time, so for $300 an hour he can call me just about anything... except a whore.
Then when I lived in New Orleans I went in the bathroom at the Hotel Monteleone before I went up to the gents room..I opened the stall and there was a dead homeless woman sitting on the pot...I went and told staff and hightailed it to gents room...later we heard sirens and such and when I left there was crime scene tape on bathroom door. Originally Posted by DallasRain
That has to be the best one I've read! I'm glad you were able to get upstairs to his room and avoid any investigation!
Not so much embarrassing as nerve wracking but I'm a little embarrassed I got so stressed by it.

Came down from a session today that was on the 4th floor of a hotel. In this particular hotel I generally take the stairs down and make a discreet exit via the side door, except in this case there was a cop there at the bottom of the stairwell! He wasn't paying any attention to me though - was talking to some lady like he was taking a statement or something. Then I went outside and there were two cop cars parked right in front of the lobby. I had to walk past them to get to my car. I'm sure it was nothing to do with anything I was there about but it did motivate me to get the fuck out of there FAST!
I am gonna write a book....lol
Chicken Soup for the sex workers soul
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would read every word of that.
I would read every word of that. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Me too!
Several years ago I did an overnight with Brittany. She was fiddling with her hair in my Car on the way to dinner. She took off her hair band and placed it in the passenger door pocket and forgot she did so.
I had some quick explaining to do. Ext week when my wife says whose hair Beret is this?
Several years ago I did an overnight with Brittany. She was fiddling with her hair in my Car on the way to dinner. She took off her hair band and placed it in the passenger door pocket and forgot she did so.
I had some quick explaining to do. Ext week when my wife says whose hair Beret is this? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I bet that was an interesting conversation!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
A most have book!
Yep. I actually have some stuff written down....no names just events
I had an elderly gent in Houstin who went to the wrong hotel..he was talking to me 9n the phone and knocking on the door at same time...an old man andeered the door bout same time...oops..lol

Then when I lived in New Orleans I went in the bathroom at the Hotel Monteleone before I went up to the gents room..I opened the stall and there was a dead homeless woman sitting on the pot...I went and told staff and hightailed it to gents room...later we heard sirens and such and when I left there was crime scene tape on bathroom door. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not the "stiffy" you were hoping for?!
About 3 years ago,a provider told me a hobbyist knocked over her bird cage and it killed her bird. Not saying who.Susan0725 was on the rag and didn't tell me.glad I didn't go down on her cause the cover was bright red.
I met a lady and she was super sweet and we (I) had a great time. When I left I pulled out my donation and placed it on the counter, thanked her and told her I had a great time and left. I no sooner than walked out the front door and she was calling my phone. I picked it up and she was asking why I didn't have a good time? I said that I had a great time, she said that I had only left her $50, I was like what? I reached into my other pocket where her donation was. I turned around, walked back to her room, apologized about 10 times and gave her her normal donation plus all of that cash I had on me and the $50 I accidentally left before. I felt like an idiot and she wound up with double the donation for my stupity. Embarrising for sure.
About 3 years ago,a provider told me a hobbyist knocked over her bird cage and it killed her bird. Not saying who.Susan0725 was on the rag and didn't tell me.glad I didn't go down on her cause the cover was bright red. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Poor bird.

I met a lady and she was super sweet and we (I) had a great time. When I left I pulled out my donation and placed it on the counter, thanked her and told her I had a great time and left. I no sooner than walked out the front door and she was calling my phone. I picked it up and she was asking why I didn't have a good time? I said that I had a great time, she said that I had only left her $50, I was like what? I reached into my other pocket where her donation was. I turned around, walked back to her room, apologized about 10 times and gave her her normal donation plus all of that cash I had on me and the $50 I accidentally left before. I felt like an idiot and she wound up with double the donation for my stupity. Embarrising for sure. Originally Posted by jim1995
While it was an embarrassing situation, atleast you were able to make things right and leave on a good note.