corona virus - We've been had, and Trump knows it

I find it interesting that trump still has no clue. At least he read his prepared speech yesterday...on a 6th grade level and got the fuckn out of the way.
I don't know about you but it was speculated for year that the next Pandemic would come from the east. Bill Gates in 2015 warned of a coming Pandemic and attempted to personally lobby Donald Trump on the potential implications for battling this pandemic.
i find it interesting that they don't know what species it came from bat or pangolin. just that it came from those 2. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, the Bat would be the primary host. Bats are notorious for being the primary carrier host of many types of viruses Rabies being one of the most notable. What's puzzling is exactly how the Pangolin ended up being the amplifier host. Bats rarely if ever show signs of disease from the viruses they carry, and the amplifier host as well. But the virus mutates and if somehow is transmitted to humans, disease is the results.
I don't know about you but it was speculated for year that the next Pandemic would come from the east. Bill Gates in 2015 warned of a coming Pandemic and attempted to personally lobby Donald Trump on the potential implications for battling this pandemic. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Why would Bill Gates lobby Donald Trump About a Virus that didn't exist in 2015 or the pandemic it might cause?
Why would Bill Gates lobby Donald Trump About a Virus that didn't exist in 2015 or the pandemic it might cause? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Because he didn't lecture him about coronavirus.

Don't be so literal. Gates warned him about a virus of some kind, not this particular virus.

Gates was merely repeating what many experts have said for years - that mankind was overdue for a pandemic and we were woefully unprepared. It looks like they were right.
Because he didn't lecture him about coronavirus.

Don't be so literal. Gates warned him about a virus of some kind, not this particular virus.

Gates was merely repeating what many experts have said for years - that mankind was overdue for a pandemic and we were woefully unprepared. It looks like they were right. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
I am sorry that story just simply isn't believable.
Oh no, there were studies and dire warnings about corona viruses way back to 2007 after sars. The GOVERNMENT ignored them, not simply President Trump. Obonga did nothing, even not replenishing stockpiles after h1n1, and Trump simply stuck with the status quo.

Fact of the matter is that it’s nobody’s fault, sometimes shit just happens. This blame game is ridiculous political posturing. The President did what he could with the resources he had. Nobody, but nobody, would have went along with draconian measures that are now in place, and certainly wouldn’t have authorized billions in spending for preparedness. They were in the middle of the impeachment farce, congress wouldn’t have agreed to Jack shit and screamed “wag-the-dog”.

One thing is for sure, the President will have warehouses bursting at the seams in the future. Lessons learned, unfortunately the hard way.
T.O.T.A.L. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMD1enwd4

The Best for Last...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdBt-kaIsOs
Oh no, there were studies and dire warnings about corona viruses way back to 2007 after sars. The GOVERNMENT ignored them, not simply President Trump. Obonga did nothing, even not replenishing stockpiles after h1n1, and Trump simply stuck with the status quo.

Fact of the matter is that it’s nobody’s fault, sometimes shit just happens. This blame game is ridiculous political posturing. The President did what he could with the resources he had. Nobody, but nobody, would have went along with draconian measures that are now in place, and certainly wouldn’t have authorized billions in spending for preparedness. They were in the middle of the impeachment farce, congress wouldn’t have agreed to Jack shit and screamed “wag-the-dog”.

One thing is for sure, the President will have warehouses bursting at the seams in the future. Lessons learned, unfortunately the hard way. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah I remember when SARS and MERS were infecting people those are also a strain of Corona. Both had low incident rates but high death rates, MERS had about a 32 to 34% death rate. What has me puzzled is this idea Trump was warned by Bill Gates in 2015 he wasn't even president. So who warned Trump of a Pandemic and when?
Yeah I remember when SARS and MERS were infecting people those are also a strain of Corona. Both had low incident rates but high death rates, MERS had about a 32 to 34% death rate. What has me puzzled is this idea Trump was warned by Bill Gates in 2015 he wasn't even president. So who warned Trump of a Pandemic and when? Originally Posted by Levianon17

this should be a different question. who warned gates about the coming pandemic?
i find it interesting that they don't know what species it came from bat or pangolin. just that it came from those 2. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Malaysia makes massive seizure of pangolin scales

https://www.france24.com/en/20200401...angolin-scales

Malaysia makes massive seizure of pangolin scales
Issued on: 01/04/2020 - 14:36
Modified: 01/04/2020 - 14:34

Pangolin scales are used in traditional Chinese medicine, and the animal could have been a possible vector in the novel coronavirus making a leap to humans
Pangolin scales are used in traditional Chinese medicine, and the animal could have been a possible vector in the novel coronavirus making a leap to humans ISSOUF SANOGO AFP/File
ADVERTISING

Kuala Lumpur (AFP)

Malaysian authorities seized about six tonnes of pangolin scales and smashed a smuggling syndicate, officials said Wednesday, as the country clamps down on rampant wildlife trafficking.

The pangolin, the world's most heavily trafficked mammal, is believed to have possibly been a vector in the leap of the novel coronavirus from animal to human at a market in China's Wuhan city last year.

Its body parts fetch a high price on the black market as they are commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine, although scientists say they have no therapeutic value.

The haul was found Tuesday at a port outside the capital Kuala Lumpur, hidden inside a container along with a shipment of cashew nuts, said customs department chief Paddy Abdul Halim.

Officials said they had detained two people for questioning, and the operation had put a smuggling syndicate out of operation.

They could be jailed for up to three years if convicted of breaking wildlife protection laws.

It was not immediately clear if the scales originally came from Malaysia or elsewhere. Malaysia is often used as a transit point for smuggling wildlife across the region.

Traffic, a group that monitors animal trafficking, praised authorities for "prioritising wildlife even while countries are focused on dealing with the coronavirus pandemic", spokeswoman Elizabeth John said.
this should be a different question. who warned gates about the coming pandemic? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, thats another mystery. Then there was this "Event201" that Bill Gates was the founder of where they did a Pandemic Simulation in January where their computer model estimated 65 million people would die world Wide. Some creepy shit, and here we are.

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
Yeah, thats another mystery. Then there was this "Event201" that Bill Gates was the founder of where they did a Pandemic Simulation in January where their computer model estimated 65 million people would die world Wide. Some creepy shit, and here we are.

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/ Originally Posted by Levianon17

well this is interesting.

Johns Hopkins Center is involved with this foundation.
well this is interesting.

Johns Hopkins Center is involved with this foundation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, I notice that too. Kind of makes ya wonder who is watching our back.
T.O.T.A.L. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMD1enwd4

The Best for Last...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdBt-kaIsOs Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Interesting videos. I've been saying this whole thing is a Psyop. The Virus maybe real and people are falling ill, but the numbers and stats and all the other provisions are greatly exaggerated.