Trump supporters

The Trump supporters that get kicked off their insurance are not going to vote for him again, I can tell you that.

Especially the older ones not on Medicare yet whose premiums are going up.

The only reason it was not a Democrat now is because they nominated the one person who could not beat Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
My health insurance has shot through the roof since 2011. That's why I voted for Trump, among other things.

The Dims had more people on deck who would have lost to Trump. They had to rig the election just to get Hillary nominated. Not the Russians, but the Dims themselves along with the media.

You didn't learn shit on your year long ban. And you are proud of it.
Trump is not hildebeest who is the real embarrassment to this great country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
FTFY, Lubed Wide-ass

Trump supporters would only abandon the man if he had an affair with a black chick. Apart from that the man has full support to do or say anything. Originally Posted by Trey
You're a "#Grubered" blind jackass, aren't you, Trey?

Naah he could rape their mother's and these guys wouldn't bat an eye. Hell you see how they turn a blind eye to him wanting to fuck the shit out of his own daughter. They all lack basic morals Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FYI, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, it would be you hildebeest supporters that ignored the rapist in your 'family': Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator.
FTFY, Lubed Wide-ass

FYI, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, it would be you hildebeest supporters that ignored the rapist in your 'family': Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!!!
Just curious, is there anybody out there who voted for Trump and now has changed their opinion of the man? Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
I will ask you a question. Why would I change my opinion?

I knew exactly who, and what President Trump was before the election.
I will ask you a question. Why would I change my opinion?

I knew exactly who, and what President Trump was before the election. Originally Posted by Jackie S
he's curious Jackie, other than that he has no idea why he ask the stupid question
  • DSK
  • 03-20-2017, 06:36 PM
The only reason it was not a Democrat now is because they nominated the one person who could not beat Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
That was pretty fucking stupid of them, wasn't it?

I wish he would do a lot of things differently, but hell, he was smart enough to become President in a shocking upset.

I'm just an old man flailing away on an insignificant hooker board, like you...of course, I'm smarter than you, but what difference, at this point, does it make?
I ain't changing my mind about Trump but I would like a answer for this!

Why did Soros-tied Ukraninan Arms Dealer Igor Pasternak hold a fundraiser for Adam Schiff?

FTFY, Lubed Wide-ass

FYI, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, it would be you hildebeest supporters that ignored the rapist in your 'family': Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+1

well done IB!!! so much for that "Trump is a racist" narrative eh?? bahhaaa

why this sister is so hot .. i can hear sissychimp the negro running to the nearest tall building to jump off it!!

To the OP you are not going to get the truth from the cock sucking Trump supporters - I am perhaps the most conservative person in this hobby and I had to swallow my pride and vote for HIllary.
Trump is no consrrvative and is an embarrassment to this great country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are NOT a conservative.. You are a big fat lying turd. You never served, you were never wounded, you are not a hero, you write fake reviews and you are a fake internet "tough guy".

Fuck you, fuck you fuck you.....COCKSUCKING PHONY FAT FAGGOT.
You are NOT a conservative.. You are a big fat lying turd. You never served, you were never wounded, you are not a hero, you write fake reviews and you are a fake internet "tough guy".

Fuck you, fuck you fuck you.....COCKSUCKING PHONY FAT FAGGOT. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Care to meet me in public ? I don't have to lie meet me in public and will verify any info.
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2017, 07:42 PM
I never implied trump was racist in my comments.
Care to meet me in public ? I don't have to lie meet me in public and will verify any info. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
better watch out DL! i hear Luke can waddle at an impressive 0.000000025 mph!

don't let him catch ya .. him might trip and fall on u!

Care to meet me in public ? I don't have to lie meet me in public and will verify any info. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why do you think anyone here would waste his time doing that, you misogynistic fatass?

Everybody here already knows what you are - and aren't.
Why do you think anyone here would waste his time doing that, you misogynistic fatass?

Everybody here already knows what you are - and aren't. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

and what he'll never be ..
I never implied trump was racist in my comments. Originally Posted by Trey
You certainly implied that his supporters were too racist to know about and/or accept Trump's intimate relationship with a black woman. You are ignorantly wrong on both counts.

BTW: