When Obummer separated children from their parents it was because he cared. Trump did because he's a "racist".

Wrong. the correct answer is BOTH.

u flunk the test. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Right. I forgot. They were both part of the "Deep State". "Q" is going to expose it all soon
Right. I forgot. They were both part of the "Deep State". "Q" is going to expose it all soon Originally Posted by themystic

QANON or Q from Star Trek TNG??

Captain Picard wants to know.

QANON or Q from Star Trek TNG??

Captain Picard wants to know.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOL! WK you do some good work sometimes. Did you train IB, Winn Dixie, The Dali Lama and Lusty? Hell even They can come up with some funnies occasionally. Even Muscle Up and Bambino have an occasional moment You still have a lot of work to do with the rest of them. In the name of the Father, Son and Baby Jesus

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Chateau Becot or Friendly Fred
I see you're Jihadist war is still in full force. Um.....carry on soldier? Let me know what your "cause" is when you discover it Originally Posted by themystic
My cause is personal freedom based on individual responsibility and accountability. I want my legants to understand, and experience, the freedom that comes from knowing that they are responsible for their own damned selves.

This ability to experience this is enshrined by framework of the constitution of the united states.

Your cause, as indicated by your posts, is statism and centralized control of thought, action, and consequence. Your cause, as indicated by your posts, is the antithesis of Christianity and capitalism.

Albert Einstein once defined insanity. By his definition, your posts are insane.

You, my "friend", have all the indicators of a fascist.

Hatred
Bigotry
Self loathing
Thuggery
Lying

i.e. fascism
My cause is personal freedom based on individual responsibility and accountability. I want my legants to understand, and experience, the freedom that comes from knowing that they are responsible for their own damned selves.

This ability to experience this is enshrined by framework of the constitution of the united states.

Your cause, as indicated by your posts, is statism and centralized control of thought, action, and consequence. Your cause, as indicated by your posts, is the antithesis of Christianity and capitalism.

Albert Einstein once defined insanity. By his definition, your posts are insane.

You, my "friend", have all the indicators of a fascist.

Hatred
Bigotry
Self loathing
Thuggery
Lying

i.e. fascism Originally Posted by kehaar
He will RTM you for your descriptors of him...he did me!!
If accurate, objective descriptors deserve points, so be it. His post are as I described. No more, no less.