Why is it so hard to find a sure thing??

Wait is there a Ponderosa in business? Originally Posted by bcgst412

Few and far between. I ate at one in Missouri last summer. It was every bit as horrible as I remember.
Well, the hobby in Pittsburgh is at a low point. Most of us know this. But hey, steaks aren’t more expensive in Pgh than other parts of the country. I don’t know about Ponderosa, but Morton’s and the Capital Grill have the same prices here as anywhere else.
Heck-- I have long time regulars who still pay the same rate I charged a decade ago. I take care of those who take care of me.. its just good business. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Unfortunately not many woman in this area think like you
Well, the hobby in Pittsburgh is at a low point. Most of us know this. But hey, steaks aren’t more expensive in Pgh than other parts of the country. I don’t know about Ponderosa, but Morton’s and the Capital Grill have the same prices here as anywhere else. Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed Bam.
I didnt say that now did I? The market is what it is, what I said is its tiring hearing you all bitch about it day and night. List crawler is full of $100 girls....good luck. Other cities are better, go there for fucks sake. Pittsburgh is what it is.....a constant stream of bitching doesnt do a fucking thing about it.

A steak in Pittsburgh costs what it costs, dont have that much...enjoy a burger. How fucking hard is it to understand? Originally Posted by sjomonty
You must be fun at parties… all you do is carp and bitch when you don’t agree with something. Don’t read it if it pisses you off.
You must be fun at parties… all you do is carp and bitch when you don’t agree with something. Don’t read it if it pisses you off. Originally Posted by swpa1706
Fuck off. My post was on track with the question that was posted. Sorry (not sorry) if you dont like hat I said. As you said, if you dont like my "carping" then dont read it. Funny you cant follow your own advice lol. Ass.
Gentlemen enough with the insults, let’s get back on the threads subject
Unfortunately not many woman in this area think like you Originally Posted by berryberry
I would have to disagree with this statement. The local gals I see and the ones that come here not with an agency have always grandfathered my rate even though many have jacked it up for new clients
I would have to disagree with this statement. The local gals I see and the ones that come here not with an agency have always grandfathered my rate even though many have jacked it up for new clients Originally Posted by chizzy
Same
Fuck off. My post was on track with the question that was posted. Sorry (not sorry) if you dont like hat I said. As you said, if you dont like my "carping" then dont read it. Funny you cant follow your own advice lol. Ass. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Any time you want to come say that to my face, tough guy, you let me know. 🖕🏻
It would behoove the membership to follow the instructions to stop with the insults and get back on topic. dj8
🙄
It can be argued but I'd bet that the 2 most reviewed girls in Pittsburgh are Anna at Tang and Mick. Why is that? Low price and high value. Any girl can give good value at a decent price and be flooded. Her name escapes me but the girl in the Southside last year was getting tons of good press. Why? Good service, decent rates. Lacey could make a mint if she gave good service. So many others could too. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Pearl.
Well, the hobby in Pittsburgh is at a low point. Most of us know this. But hey, steaks aren’t more expensive in Pgh than other parts of the country. I don’t know about Ponderosa, but Morton’s and the Capital Grill have the same prices here as anywhere else. Originally Posted by bambino
Way lower than in NYC. You can eat at Morton’s in PGH for what it costs to go to Friday’s in Times Square.
  • El-mo
  • 02-05-2022, 12:25 PM
I’ve been to 2 places in the past 2 weeks that after paying the house fee I left within 15 minutes of the start of the massage because the girl started in on how much I was going to tip her. I am not going to let these women dictate how much I tip. They’re getting very bold as time goes on, and I’m tired of it. When they start telling me that they want $50 $60 to start, I’m cutting my losses and I leave. They get nothing, of course I lose $60, but at least I don’t lose more than that. Sorry for the rant, just getting very frustrated. I would just think it would be easier to find a girl who wants a sure thing as much as I do….

…accepting applications Originally Posted by wheretogo
This is why using euphemisms is bad. The “tip” at a massage parlor isn’t a tip. It’s the fee for the actual service you went there to get. The service provider should and does dictate their rate. It’s not a like server telling you how much to tip after the meal. It’s the provider telling you her actual fee.