Who Broke Chat

Temporary chat started by a few of us until eccie is back up... check my signature
  • mm03
  • 01-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Temporary chat started by a few of us until eccie is back up... check my signature Originally Posted by MovieMan300
Does it need an app?

mm
for phones... yes..
Hopefully when they do fix chat.... they will fix the 404 errors and timeouts arrors with the posted pictures as well...
I hope they will upgrade to a better chat version as well....
Just be patient...it'll be back very very soon, hopefully!!

Happy New Years to Everybody!!
The post notification emails are delayed too
Yeah, since chat is down I'll probably go to bed early tonight....wonder when it'll be back up and running?
Entire site was down earlier - kept saying eccie-netlog
Well I will remain in my corner with my pile of toys.

*poke poke*
Nobody puts Baby in the corner! lol
www.tinychat.com/not4everyone group of us over there now getting our fix use your eccie handle
I fail..tried from my phone and got banned lol. Get my computer out in a bit
A "ticket" has been submitted to the genius' in charge of fixing chat things,,, but I have also been informed they are not the quickest folks to get to a fix, so,,, either save up all your good lines until it is up and running or go to the (non-eccie supported) temp chat so graciously offered by the gentlemen above.

MM and all involved, many thanks for the distraction and quick fill in... you guys rock!

"Shaking the tree boss".....
There's an app to download for phones

yes this is non eccie, they are in no way responsible for the inmates taking over but still please use your handle from here so we don't ban you
anytime sir... its a party in here... im showing my boobs