Celebrity crush?

Whoopie Goldberg but only while farting.
lol!
Anna Kendrick

Amy Adams

and
Alexandra Daddario from True Detective

Anna Kendrick

Amy Adams

and
Alexandra Daddario from True Detective

Originally Posted by a10bomb
OH Hell Yeah!!!! Anna Kendrick!!! MMMMMMMMMM!
Whoopie Goldberg but only while farting. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Dude! Come over, I got you.

Just shaved my eyebrows off, heating up the queso right now!

My celebrity crush is Edris Elba!!!
'Nilla already beat me to the punch with (Jessica) Alba and Salma Hayek, but I'd also have to add Chloe Bennet from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (shy guy waves his nerd flag). Kristin Kreuk and Sarah Shahi have been celebrity infatuations of mine as well.

9:28pm: Add Amanda Seyfried to the list too. Can't be *all* about the brunettes.. need some diversity!
the character of Jimmy James from New Radio. Not the actor, just the character. Quirky ass millionare, what's not to love. Jason Bateman, mostly from Silver Spoons, but ohhh, as Michael Bluth, I could not ask for a better soul mate. Also, in a weird, he reminds of someone I was in love with a long time ago, a much younger chris matthews. Aslo.. Okay, I have a lot of nerd crushes. I'm gonna let this go.
Seriously it would be
Salma Hayek
Penelope cruz
a young Jane Seymour
E'ery time I see this pitcher, Ah rubs one out jus' ee-maginin' whar thet finger's dun been.
Norah Jones. I dare you to watch this video and not have a gigantic crush on her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubFQrd-meo"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubFQrd-meo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Can someone tell me how to upload You Tube, this isn't working when I preview.
Thanks
Norah Jones is really fucking hot.
Jennifer Lawrence - mostly because the hacked pics make her look like she'd be a wildcat in the sack... I've looked at them a time or two (or three). I think her acting sucks though

Norah - absolutely! I was listening to her today. 13 year old album and I'm still not tired of it. She always calms me down. Huge turn on. Someone asked me once what id do if I won the lottery, "pay Norah jones to sing me to sleep every night" was my answer...

Not into men, but if I had to choose a character to live in a dream world, it would definitely be Wooderson..."you just gotta keep livin... L.I.V.I.N."

Provider crush? TBD...
I don't tend to fantasize about men I have never met. I've had three "celebrity" male crushes my entire life. My most recent one was Russ Feingold circa his push for a vote of censure on George W. Bush.

My celebrity crushes on women are much more prolific.

Jessica Biel
Salma Hayek
Deborah Ann Woll (when she's a redhead)
Shirley Manson
Dita Von Teese
Scarlett Johansson
Rihanna (You just know she's a good lay)
Amerie
Chilli from TLC
I don't tend to fantasize about men I have never met. I've had three "celebrity" male crushes my entire life. My most recent one was Russ Feingold circa his push for a vote of censure on George W. Bush.

My celebrity crushes on women are much more prolific.

Jessica Biel
Salma Hayek
Deborah Ann Woll (when she's a redhead)
Shirley Manson
Dita Von Teese
Scarlett Johansson
Rihanna (You just know she's a good lay)
Amerie
Chilli from TLC Originally Posted by SA Angel
Deborah Ann Woll
That Hair and those eyes honestly the main reason I watched True Blood

And Scarlett as a red head there really is nothing better

BTW can you tell I like Red-Heads

Carl to the Motherfucking Sagan!

Neil makes my loins quiver

Sexy superior geniuses in general be they real or fiction