Who here rides? (get ur mind out of the gutter LOL)

• Omari
  • 12-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Yamaha R-1 superbike. Everything chrome.
  • mietk
  • 12-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Ladies and gents who rides motorcycles? Doesn't matter what you ride cruiser or sport I want to know....

I'm a cruiser chickie..looking to get an additional sport bike though....

Thinking about getting a riding crew together..let me know if you ride and if you're interested in getting a riding crew together....

PM Me if you want to ride (bikes that is LOL) Originally Posted by allofamber

You know I do!
VTX 1300 love to ride, especially in the early am to work not as many assholes on the road.
'10 Fury 1300..........
09 HD Nighster. Mostly parked lately but love to ride
'05 Fatboy & '07 Streetglide.

Huffy 12" Diego with training wheels....sweeeeetttt!!!!

Huffy 12" Diego with training wheels....sweeeeetttt!!!! Originally Posted by muffbro

Nice ride for a Gerber burner.......
02 Ultra Classic. lets go. I even have a king/queen seat if any other ladies want a ride
I thinck Wayward rides a pinck Vespa.
You want to start a bike crew in Houston? That's seems pretty cool. I just purchased a ducati and need to ride it more, so I am up to this idea. Would you like to talk more? My name is Erick and live near the Galleria.
Let me see....... what bike do I ride ????

Lets head to the Hill Country !!!
Not a bad idea. I'm currently on a Yamaha FJR myself. I know another provider that has a CBR600.

Personally, I like to head toward the Navasota through the national forest. It's got beautiful scenery along with one of the few areas near Houston with twisty roads. Give me a PM if you're interested.
Suzuki Boulevard here...
2005 Road King Classic...had it going on six years with 25,000 miles and zero problems....So far - So good!