Why? Why be so mean to a person who has done nothing to you?

I dont know what thread you are talking about, but any guy that mistreats a woman, any woman, is just a coward in my book.

Yeah, and bullies are free game I love picking on them. They are just cowards with large insecurities towards women. They are not confident on their manhood, so picking on vulnerable women makes the feel more manly.

They have no clue what it is to be a real man.
I just saw a thread and a provider made a innocent comment about the topic and a hobbyist felt the need to get really mean to her about her weight.

Why?

I don't get it. Why be do some people need to get mean just because someone isn't their type?

The girl didn't do anything to this person and yet he felt the need to get down right mean and shitty to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people do this to make them feel better about themselves? Help me understand here....

I thought we were all on here to have some good old fashion adult fun? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It is really the same people and frequent posters who do this, and it is not just a guy downgrading provider, but also hobbyist/hobbyist and even provider/hobbyist. Some members are just assholes, and that is how they make themselves feel relevant by being condescending to others, and to top it off, they do not even know or have met the other person they are talking shit about and to, so that tells you a lot right there.

I am pretty sure that is one of the reasons that most of the members of this board do not post, but lurk and the providers posts consist of only ads, if they post anything at all.
This is a little off center but I have an opinion. If anyone puts someone down and they either don't know them or they are not associated with the thread in any way - it's just trolling jerks who know they are mostly anonymous ass holes and they don't care - sort of a past time around here for who knows why. Maybe somebody stole their lunch money one time and they didn't do shit about it then.

I prefer the high road. Man, it's pretty comfy up here. Not real crowded but the folks you meet are pretty cool.

I've been doing the Captain Save a Ho for some time now. I don't regret any off it. Most are still deserving..some..............e hhhh, maybe not. But even still, when you pull someone up that's really down and desperate and see that look on their face of " WOW - thank you so much ! ". Even if they act disappointing later, when we meet I've got my head held high and the look I see.......let's just say I never have to look away or look down.

All in all, point being, I guarantee you we all get a lot better treatment here by taking a high road instead of posting negative shit.......just walk away.......you don't need to show that side or be a part of it in any way.
Takes 2 to tango. She said;he said. He said;she said. Noticed the posters who complain about drama, create it.
Totally agree with OP. Fucking assholes... Think they are some sort of bad ass.. SMH..
I just saw a thread and a provider made a innocent comment about the topic and a hobbyist felt the need to get really mean to her about her weight.

Why?

I don't get it. Why be do some people need to get mean just because someone isn't their type?

The girl didn't do anything to this person and yet he felt the need to get down right mean and shitty to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people do this to make them feel better about themselves? Help me understand here....

I thought we were all on here to have some good old fashion adult fun? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I just now saw the thread you are talking about and kaylee
I just change his name from userb1 to social media gangster#3
That's all this clown is and he post his lil sad comments in
My thread title best pussy ever, and to all who is reading and
Commenting in this thread he is very scary I mean very scary.
I pm him and he didn't respond he post back to me in thread
To please never pm him again he don't have nothing to say to me.

And more blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I don't do Internet gangsters at all I'm more of a face to face kind
Of guy good or bad so on the behalf of all the BBW's, pretty ladies,
And spinners on eccie that has been hurt or offended by
Social media gangster#3 aka userb1. I am going to make him
And offer he can't refuse since he talked so much trash to me.

SMG#3/userb1 I will pay you 5k if you meet me for lunch anywhere
In Dallas when I get back to Dallas Tuesday, absolutely any where
Just show up have proof it's you and take The 5k from me easy money
SMG#3. I am in Miami right now but have to fly home Tuesday to
Take care of some business then back out on Wednesday evening so
It's only a one day offer. I would love to meet you Mr SMG#3/userb1

It will be my honor and pleasure to meet you and
Maybe you can do something fun with the money like go
To the zoo and ask them if you can join the other animals.
I am sure for 5k they will find a place for you for 2016 so
Just pm me with place and time can't wait to here from you.
Btw Mr social media gangster aka userb1 just in case you are worrying
About your safety absolutely no need to, as a matter of fact you can bring
The Dalas police with you because I want everyone to see that it's not a
Chance in Hell!!!! You meet me any where in Dallas and that's because
You are a social media gangster. They never unmasked who they really
Are especially the ones who be little women and attempt to put women
Down.If you are not a lil boy or a senior citizen I would love to shake
Your hand and we talked about everything on eccie lunch is on me.

I'm excited hope to hear from you soon
Btw Mr social media gangster aka userb1 just in case you are worrying
About your safety absolutely no need to, as a matter of fact you can bring
The Dalas police with you because I want everyone to see that it's not a
Chance in Hell!!!! You meet me any where in Dallas and that's because
You are a social media gangster. They never unmasked who they really
Are especially the ones who be little women and attempt to put women
Down.If you are not a lil boy or a senior citizen I would love to shake
Your hand and we talked about everything on eccie lunch is on me.

I'm excited hope to hear from you soon Originally Posted by suiram77
I need 5k can I come instead? I'll make sure to come back to tell Eccie you are a man of your word lol
LOL me too. I'm going to be on a 3 month Orca Whale study in New Zealand starting in Feb and I could use 5k too. Hell, split it between Jules and I. Who cares about the jerk. His own karma will bite him in the ass. :-)

Why?

Because when you are mentally/physically impotent you find a pleasure in bashing people for no reason....smh
With this thread, and all the posts about being being assholes, I'm surprised nothing has been mentioned about the seemed reformation of a couple of these people from only a short time ago. Or maybe they just learned that if you have more than one account it's best you keep at least one personality in good standing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just now saw the thread you are talking about and kaylee
I just change his name from userb1 to social media gangster#3
That's all this clown is and he post his lil sad comments in
My thread title best pussy ever, and to all who is reading and
Commenting in this thread he is very scary I mean very scary.
I pm him and he didn't respond he post back to me in thread
To please never pm him again he don't have nothing to say to me.

And more blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I don't do Internet gangsters at all I'm more of a face to face kind
Of guy good or bad so on the behalf of all the BBW's, pretty ladies,
And spinners on eccie that has been hurt or offended by
Social media gangster#3 aka userb1. I am going to make him
And offer he can't refuse since he talked so much trash to me.

SMG#3/userb1 I will pay you 5k if you meet me for lunch anywhere
In Dallas when I get back to Dallas Tuesday, absolutely any where
Just show up have proof it's you and take The 5k from me easy money
SMG#3. I am in Miami right now but have to fly home Tuesday to
Take care of some business then back out on Wednesday evening so
It's only a one day offer. I would love to meet you Mr SMG#3/userb1

It will be my honor and pleasure to meet you and
Maybe you can do something fun with the money like go
To the zoo and ask them if you can join the other animals.
I am sure for 5k they will find a place for you for 2016 so
Just pm me with place and time can't wait to here from you. Originally Posted by suiram77
I have to confess, Userb1 is my other handle. Darkeykong is just my nice guy handle, like Fun aforementioned. I can meet you anytime on Tuesday and we can discuss like "real men". Would the 5k be cash? That's a lot of coints, a loooooooot of coints!
+ 100% DarkeyKong,
Takes 2 to tango. She said;he said. He said;she said. Noticed the posters who complain about drama, create it. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Nobody deserves to be called names