Erotic Ball tonight at 10pm

^^bro it aint about me. i could give 2 fucks. I am leaving for work now, so had 0 interest in this event. sleep>hobby any damn day of the year, so chill the fuck out. btw, I was one of the cool kids. still am. ymmv, but mine almost never does... ha ha.

but i always stood up for the misfits-you know, the ugly fat un-athletic kids with the bad acne who always got picked last when teams were being picked. if WW wasn't such an misogynous asshole, I'd stand up for him too. true story...

GS, you're argument wins the day. I said I was open to persuasion, and your argument was eminently reasonable imo. I thought this was some utr shit like most hobby stuff. ha ha... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Had such zero fucks he made the only negative comments about said topic ....

Lol
😂😂😂😂
anybody go?
Heh
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2017, 12:42 AM
Heaven, how was it? Sorry I was pms'ing; ran out of Naproxen at the worst possible time. You know how grumpy us ladies get...

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Does this mean I have to go to confession?

"Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a minute since my last confession. Umm father, do you have any commitments in the next 4 hours?" ...
^^ if it's so copascetic, why didn't she provide a link so hobbyists/providers could get more info on the event? i'm assuming this isnt p4p, so le isn't an issue.

It's like posting to everybody in a high school: who's going to the prom afterparty that will be the best (invitation only) afterparty ever? right off the bat, everyone knows if they're a have or a have-not.

Either post the thread with some kind of link/phone#, or don't post the thread at all and text msg or pm the relevant parties on a need-to-know basis, is the way i see it. Anyone else wanna chime in? Maybe GS is right, but as of yet I'm not convinced. I'm always open to persuasive arguments, however... Originally Posted by pxmcc

OMG JUST USE Google!! Quit being a baby! I really do not understand why you're choosing to be so difficult. Jesus. I posted this so anyone on Eccie knew it was going on and could be an adult and figure out how to Google the event and get tickets if they wanted to go. LOOSEN UP!!!
Thanks for sharing doll.
I cannot say I was there, but did anybody recognize me in my costume?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-18-2017, 02:33 PM
OMG JUST USE Google!! Quit being a baby! I really do not understand why you're choosing to be so difficult. Jesus. I posted this so anyone on Eccie knew it was going on and could be an adult and figure out how to Google the event and get tickets if they wanted to go. LOOSEN UP!!! Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
I already had my serving of crow. ha ha. frickin delicious btw...

"Let them eat crow."