Recordings at AMP

I am confused on how someone whose title says “Banned” starts a new thread?
I am confused on how someone whose title says “Banned” starts a new thread? Originally Posted by Bonjovirules
He got banned again after he started this thread.
There was a time when there used to be meet-and-greets at a local watering hole, and it was fun to get to meet one or two of the people on this board ITRW (especially so for some of the ladies).

I've never met Chung, and I don't know why one may decide he's upset at another long-time board member - though I've seen a few internecine flame wars over time - but I am very uncomfortable with guys "outing" other guys here. That is as worrying (maybe more so) as LE going after people in the hobby.

I hope this ends with making fun of voices and peoples' perceived orientation like the usual flaming, and that it does not descend into something more dangerous and more personal. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
If they start back or still going I’d be interested in attending a few
I was actually thinking the other day I really don't have anyone to talk to about these kind of things too.
I can remember back in the old days, a meetup at Hooters with guys from the old ASPD board.
  • TAZ
  • 02-15-2024, 07:37 AM
Pokin, I was part of that group if you are talking about theHooters in Grapevine.
Me, Rakuguy, Sirlancelot and a few others.