I need some advise (DRAMA ALERT) Please don't slam me too bad. I really need advise about how to handle this.

]Texas Cowboy,
I know it's a lot of drama, and bringing it up will make some clients shy away from me. But the majority of people that I've met through eccie are intellegent, compassionate, and good-spirited people who are happy to share their knowledge and experience. Thank you everyone.
There is really no need to inform us all that you will be staying away. Thanks for the support.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

The e-mail that I posted was not from an eccie member. And nothings keeping her from posting my likeness and personal information websites that I've never even heard of. But I understand. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't mean to create more drama here. I just thought someone in the hobby community might be able to offer some advise on how to deal with her without causing more trouble for myself since now she is stalking me by using my provider persona. She started off with only my private telephone number three years ago. I filed a harrasment complaint with the police and changed my personal number and e-mail. That gave me about three weeks of peace then she shows up on my hobby e-mail and filling up my phone with stupid shit, and it's gotten to the point that I can barely get a gig. I have gotten some good advise though, to keep working. But I still need advise on how to deal with the crazy cyberstalker.
Thank you to those who sent pms.
Seems to be a whole lot of drama.....I will stay away from this.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Excellent advice.
I got the same link! It's just a "scare tactic" intended to intimidate. Don't worry about it.
Oh I hope they post me!!!!! I came out to my family 4 years ago.

If you give us an idea of what you need right this second to survive, I'll send you whatever I can. I get screwed every time I do this but I can't turn my back the first go around. I can tell you what I would do in your shoes privately.

But be careful, according to ze I'm out of my fuckig mind. I do hope points were issued for unnecessary rudeness on that.
Oh I hope they post me!!!!! I came out to my family 4 years ago.

If you give us an idea of what you need right this second to survive, I'll send you whatever I can. I get screwed every time I do this but I can't turn my back the first go around. I can tell you what I would do in your shoes privatel. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I'm not that concerned anymore about that particular incident, thanks to you guys. She harrasses me on a daily basis. But I don't want to discuss it any further in a public forum. But I've got to admit that today I need some help. A gentleman took me grocery shopping on new years eve, so I'm no longer starving. But I am still $175 short on my rent,which I need to pay today. It wouldn't be too hard to come up with that, but I woke up with a fever and a stuffed up head and chest. I could't entertain anyone properly today if I was able to set something up. This so sucks. I was so looking forward to a fabulous 2013. If anyone is able to help me out today, I will certainly make it up to them. It won't take me long to get back on my feet. I appreciate the constructive pm's from everyone. Thanks.
I am IT (Computer) professional, when I looked up who owns this site it is a guy or guys in Stockholm, Sweeden
This is a Scam site similar to what I see almost every week when customers call me.
I'll open a good botltle of a 1996 Mouton Cadet, Originally Posted by luiz7667
As if there is such a thing as a good bottle of Mouton Cadet.