Traveling to smaller areas

There's def a lot of lonely hobbyists in the Olean/salamanca/Jamestown area. Originally Posted by Wildman672
I wonder if the main route to cuse' is like 390 if going to or from ROC. 390 dang girls getting busted all the time with,,, errr crap dang guidelines. But if you want to see the Livingston county hotel take 390 for your free visit
I agree with Victoria Anne-
I live five minutes from utica and I'd say 1/2 of my regulars don't even live here lol
Ithaca was great. Surprisingly, did just as well as I do in Rochester or Albany and better than Buffalo and Syracuse. Just an FYI to other ladies.
There's def a lot of lonely hobbyists in the Olean/salamanca/Jamestown area. Originally Posted by Wildman672
Only like 2-5 a week in "off season". On seasons are ski season (weather permitting) and wine/lake season which is late July-Sept. When it's not on season it's a few locals and mainly p411 business travelers.
  • cdh20
  • 05-04-2017, 07:01 PM
I don't know if there's a lot of hobbyists in the southern tier but I would come see you for sure if you did come this way BBG !!
Wildman672 is definitely right. I am from Olean area and the place is dry. Would get a lot of business from down this way if a provider spent even a day here. Just saying...
Wildman672 is definitely right. I am from Olean area and the place is dry. Would get a lot of business from down this way if a provider spent even a day here. Just saying... Originally Posted by Rickeverett1986
I come there to visit occasionally but can only do outcall or you get the room. I don't usually go there specifically to work but I can try to incorporate a visit.

And the person needs to be screened/references for me to meet.

I may be going to the Olean area during a weekend in June.
😊
I'd like to hear input from girls who travel to smaller areas (I'm thinking of Utica, Ithaca, Elmira/Corning, Oneonta, Scranton, PA, etc). Are these lesser populated areas worth traveling to for a day or even half a day? Wondering if there's enough of a market to make it worth it and don't want to set actual dates and post ads until I know more. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Scranton might be worth a day or 2 .... no experience with incall in Utica/Ithaca or those other smaller towns mentioned (though I have had gents from those areas drive from those to see me elsewhere lol).
  • Piza
  • 01-09-2018, 01:27 PM
If you came to geneseo ny, I would travel there to see, nicer accommodations than meeting you in Batavia .
  • Piza
  • 01-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Geneseo or Mount Morris, nice hotel and I would put the word out, we would love to see you.
I couldn't believe how much fun a little place like jamestown was. I've never seen that much snow in my life! We just got snow here in Pittsburgh and I was like "this is nothing compared to where I just came from!" Everyone in western ny was very nice. We only had 1 weirdo that we didn't see.
Lots of these towns mentioned (Jamestown/Geneseo/Batavia) are on the way home from some of the places I already visit (Roc/Buff) so if someone saw I was leaving Buffalo this Tuesday afternoon, it could be very easy to stop at one of those areas on my way home if someone pre-booked. It can be worth it to see only 1-2 people this way.

Over the last 6 months I’ve found I prefer to stick to my major travel areas (Cuse, Albany, Roc, Buff) and places near my home (Binghamton, Ithaca, Elmira), and only plan a trip elsewhere if it is requested a particular individual who will essentially carry the trip. But thank you I still do appreciate the replies