What happened

• jwood
  • 11-04-2018, 06:44 PM
That’s in the “Longview area”, correct? Originally Posted by Whiskey Burns
Not really imo. 40 min or longer drive depending on what part of Longview or Tyler you’re in.
Short answer is no
That was rhetorical. I’m not one to complain about the lack of talent in the area and think, on the other hand, that 45 min is too far to drive. That’s just me though...to each his own.
  • jwood
  • 11-04-2018, 07:51 PM
That was rhetorical. I’m not one to complain about the lack of talent in the area and think, on the other hand, that 45 min is too far to drive. That’s just me though...to each his own. Originally Posted by Whiskey Burns
I usually have to drive that far. Some guys won’t drive around the block to see someone.
You think Tyler is bad? I'm in Arizona, and you have a better chance of giving yourself a handy vs finding a provider out here Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Depends on what part of AZ. I used to live in Scottsdale. More of a Milf scene there.

I have quite a range from where I am here in no mans land. Tyler is just over an hour. Dallas 2 hour DFW area. Texarkana 1 1/2 hour.
An hour drive to have your world rocked? Sign me up boys!
Bottom Line: If you can, RUN, DO NOT WALK, to the see this lady! Well worth the drive...
Bottom Line: If you can, RUN, DO NOT WALK, to the see this lady! Well worth the drive... Originally Posted by Whiskey Burns
Then write a review
Consider that your review.
5ft 185 I'm running like I've never run the other way. The quality & quantity are long gone just the truth of the matter. All good things end just the truth except it. SpecialK told me that I was going to miss her one day I told her she was crazy damn I miss her crazy ass.
5ft6 oops.
Bottom Line: If you can, RUN, DO NOT WALK, to the see this lady! Well worth the drive... Originally Posted by Whiskey Burns
I tried but comms dropped off yesterday afternoon waiting on a confirmation
I get a room in Tyler for an hour or more upon request.
Whatever
Whiskey Burns with your massive 10 posts, 5 of which are in this thread alone telling guys to book with naughtyaughty. Are you her manager or just her quacking away lol.