Was Dylann Roof a atheist?

Cause he was a pussy?
He even said in his "manifesto":
"I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight."

Why not? Cause he knew he would get taken out in the first round.
That right there aughta negate any chance of acquittal
by "reason of insanity." The guy was a psycho pussy, but he wasn't
"insane". Originally Posted by Tetas
Probably!

+1

All in one room with one door.
Probably!

+1

All in one room with one door. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not to mention that he ran from the scene. "Guilt"?
Cause he was a pussy?
He even said in his "manifesto":
"I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight."

Why not? Cause he knew he would get taken out in the first round.
That right there aughta negate any chance of acquittal
by "reason of insanity." The guy was a psycho pussy, but he wasn't
"insane". Originally Posted by Tetas
He was also gay. His gay lover was black. This thing gets goofier with every passing day.

Jim
He was also gay. His gay lover was black. This thing gets goofier with every passing day.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I missed that. Is that true?

A gay atheist? I was only kidding when I said that to WTF.
Not to mention that he ran from the scene. "Guilt"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah where have I heard that before?

That ought to make him "alright" with woomby and shammy then !! Maybe he took too many "head shots" like woomby and shammy have from their years of working glory holes !
  • shanm
  • 06-25-2015, 09:37 PM
That ought to make him "alright" with woomby and shammy then !! Maybe he took too many "head shots" like woomby and shammy have from their years of working glory holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
And Reytard can always be relied upon to repeat the same shit umpteen times..... wonder where he gets it from...
I missed that. Is that true?

A gay atheist? I was only kidding when I said that to WTF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am not sure if this is true or not but it makes you wonder.

Jim
http://www.thestatelyharold.com/#!I-...f27a6b74570d0c
And Reytard can always be relied upon to repeat the same shit umpteen times..... wonder where he gets it from... Originally Posted by shanm
I get it from seeing what you two peter puffers post. You liberals sure get upset when the truth about you all gets revealed !
I know that he pretended to pray before he shot down my fellow Christian brothers and sisters..

I think he was an atheist as well as a racists. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Dali speaks the truth here.

He pretended to pray? You mean when he sat in on the prayer meeting, for what was reported to be an hour? Then he shoots supposedly nine people and allows one to live, supposedly so she could tell of the incident. I find that strange. So the question is was he a racist or an atheist or both? Personally I don't think he was either.

Why is it so hard for you to believe? When you take a dump, do you turn around and feel it to make sure it's really there? Jesus Christ. Nine people are dead, no supposedly about it. What I find strange is your need for the story to be something other than what it is.
That ought to make him "alright" with woomby and shammy then !! Maybe he took too many "head shots" like woomby and shammy have from their years of working glory holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Enough, you fucking degenerate hick. Jesus Christ, I'm painfully aware of your low IQ by how easily you put up with the same goddamn repeating of the same goddamn illogical nonsense OVER and OVER again. Only a fucking retard could stand to do that. Any person with half a brain would grow weary at some point, but not you, you shitheel cocksucker. You're the one who took a head shot and it has resulted in you being a defective human being.
Why is it so hard for you to believe? When you take a dump, do you turn around and feel it to make sure it's really there? Jesus Christ. Nine people are dead, no supposedly about it. What I find strange is your need for the story to be something other than what it is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How come it bothers you that I said supposedly? I wasn't there. I never saw evidence of a shooting. Am I obligated to take the MSM word for everything?

Jim
.... wonder where he gets it from... Originally Posted by shanm
Your indefensible attitude.

His "friend" has been interviewed, ... I don't think it is "news worthy"!

The last thing the LIBERALS want is a "Gay Terrorist"!