kissing

Yes @ Sydmo! This she devil loves it!
I love kissing and I love how different it is with everyone.

I don't worry that much about meshing- I feel like it's part of my job to "listen" and do what I can to make sure we mesh. Or if someone is that bad at kissing I try to guide them and help them improve but that is super rare.

If I'm on a real world date I would agree about needing the kissing to be a good match but when I'm working I have a much more open mind about kissing style. And it has helped me enjoy kissing more than ever before!!
I enjoy kissing most of the time. It is a nice segway into other activities.
I love kissing! However if its so sloppy that your drooling in my mouth or I feel like I have to stop to wipe my face off its a turn off.
Needless today say I love kissing
It's a must for me to enjoy myself.
I personally don't like when someone smashes their face into mine so hard that I can't take a breath. What's worse is if they do the back and forth motion as they pretend to mark their territory by washing their face with mine!?!? There is nothing great about rug burn on your face!

I don't like Shit kicking Pigeons Pragmatic peck-like-kissers, biters, or lets-make-out-like-cats-in-heat-on-the-street

I FORSURE don't like guys that try to stuff their pot roast into my oven ... Errrrr unless it's the oven between my legs.

And if you kiss like my fucking washing machine I'll most likely turn my head from you.

But to stay on topic, age has nothing to do with whether or not I want to kiss a gent. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
+1

Pot roast into my oven
I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
I love kissing and I love how different it is with everyone.

I don't worry that much about meshing- I feel like it's part of my job to "listen" and do what I can to make sure we mesh. Or if someone is that bad at kissing I try to guide them and help them improve but that is super rare.

If I'm on a real world date I would agree about needing the kissing to be a good match but when I'm working I have a much more open mind about kissing style. And it has helped me enjoy kissing more than ever before!! Originally Posted by lizshue81
Liz is a good kisser and an equal opportunity employer of the activity.
Liz,
If you're half as good a kisser as you are a poker player, sign me up! See you next time!
Providers who don't kiss truly are a waste of time & money.
  • sydmo
  • 10-26-2016, 10:38 PM
Providers who don't kiss truly are a waste of time & money. Originally Posted by Little Monster
My entire Point
Is kissing only expected with GFE? Is it more acceptable for PSE to not do much kissing?
Just curious...
Liz is a good kisser and an equal opportunity employer of the activity. Originally Posted by Jack$lit
Thanks! You were very fun to kiss! 😘
Liz,
If you're half as good a kisser as you are a poker player, sign me up! See you next time! Originally Posted by jefehornz
Hahaha!
My experience is mainly with AMP's and providers there mostly don't like to kiss. Personally I like kissing, and so look forward to much GFE kissing.