Kissing

• Toyz
  • 07-31-2015, 01:25 PM
Kissing is the gateway to my arousal. If I can't kiss and be into it with a lady it really make the session kind of so so. I understand the issues but just like some won't play with a lady that only does cbj and not bbbj, I don't like playing with a lady that won't DFK. If I'm just there for Daty or pse then I may be ok with it, otherwise no kissing = no GFE

A true GFE will kiss you in between bbbj and Daty.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

And some will try to DFK you between CIM & Goodbye.
Caveat is hygiene. I'm not dfk ' ing anyone with perio breath or poor hygiene. Perio breath is a symptom of gum disease and basically an accumulation of chunks of tarter on teeth. It's disgusting and unhealthy. I have never understood why people who have dental insurance don't get their teeth cleaned. Sorry, I digress.

Back on topic, I really try to make it known that I'm big on hygiene and try to attract clientelle that I'm attracted to on some level, so dfk comes easy.

Just my perspective. I'd day just ask them beforehand if they dfk. Maybe?
With a tongue like Gene Simmons, it's hard for me to keep my tongue in my mouth. I need 2 mouths going at it passionately I will say not all ladies that I've seen , I wanted to passionately dfk. The ladies I have, have been what I call true gfe That's also the same with daty for me.
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2015, 01:29 PM
Would like to keep this a serious conversation please. Originally Posted by Reincarnated

I think we can have both somber discussion and levity, its a chat board.

Remember to add 30+ years to your own age, is your answer the same? Sneaking suspicion that you are close to the old woman's tongue in age. Originally Posted by black sunshine
yep, same answer, the math is your problem,not mine. Have you had a look at Chreryl Tiegs lately?
As far as bacteria, that is silly. If I was worried about that I wouldn't be here
That is a perfect description for me too - Kissing is the gateway to my arousal. I love that!!!
for me if I see a gal and she does not want to kiss or does not do it well. I never go back.. its not a deal breaker for me but it sure gets my motor running..

just because we are men does NOT mean all of us want a 'wham bam thank you ma'am!!' and out the door in 10 minutes..
I love foreplay.. if you want my cock hard and ready to go. kiss me damnit!!
Well said Ralphey!
I've always been very tentative when it comes to kissing, especially at the first meeting. I've always figured that looks matter at least somewhat in kissing (hygiene also super important), and that if someone didn't find me attractive enough (crazy, I know) to kiss then I'd rather they not do it. Some ladies have shoved their tongues right in my mouth within minutes of me meeting them and that just didn't feel natural. If you're going to give the illusion that you are into kissing someone, work up to playing tonsil hockey don't start there. I've also noticed that ladies who kiss slowly and sensually tend to be the same way when they give head...which is how I like it. Kissing is a great window into how a session will go for me.
silly people. everyone knows snowballing kills off all germs.
Kissing is definitely part of the complete picture. But there's a big difference between erotic kissing and what some guys call DFK. Most of the providers I've seen know that while I love to kiss, including LFK, I seldom engage in what anyone would describe as DFK. If I enjoy the chemistry, I keep going back and when comfort levels are established, providers naturally become more open in what they will say. A number have shared their distaste for guys who slobber all over their whole face or any guy who shoved his tongue so far in their mouths that they literally gagged. The looks on their faces as they recounted those experiences made it clear that they didn't find it pleasurable/enjoyable. Some people don't have a clue about kissing.
Well like I said in my initial post, a passionate, soft deep french kiss is to die for. A lost art. I don't like violent DFK either, but lying next to a woman and stroking her pretty face and kissing her passionately...man...nothing is better. That being said, it helps if you really like the person.
Some ladies may think it's too personal if they have someone outside of the hobby. I am one that enjoys kissing, yet I have noticed that sometimes it just doesn't happen. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Sure, take another man's dick in your mouth and up your vag, maybe the ass too but God forbid you kiss him.
I love kissing. Some tongue is nice.

However, some ladies seem to think that it's sexy if they try to lick my tonsils. One really fine provider long since departed was funny this way and went way beyond what was sexy to me.