"DESPERATE" Providers - How cool is that?

I'm fucking greedy. If...IF...it's a provider that's gotten some good reviews and I've been wanting to see, I jump at the chance to see her for a lower price. I'm doing a lot of that lately. But if not, I wouldn't take the chance at any price. Kayla's right about chicks in this business but, OMG, I'm not sure they should be taking advice from many of the hobbyists, either.
What do you guys and gals think of providers who post ads that express their current financial struggles and are willing to do anything to remedy it?

I do not mean that they are completely up front about their situation....but they might imply that ..... oh... car payment is due on the first....so cum one cum all!!!

What happens to the quality of clients she might receive replies from......and is it safe for her to announce her current status?

I dunno....
but I wondered.....do the white knights come out to rescue?......or do the leaches at that point take hold?

opinions?

GingerB Originally Posted by GingerB
You'll have your answers when you see if this threAD did you any good.
  • Wings
  • 06-22-2010, 12:05 PM
OH PLEASE! Everybody loves a sale. Doesn't matter where you are shopping. The discount does not lessen the value of the product (or service).

A discount in the summer may well play dividends in the fall with repeat customers. Of course it may also lead to headaches of consumers always wanting the discount.

The summer time is the perfect time to try new advertising and ads. Try something new - do something original. I dunno.... Coupons?
uuh...hem...

ok..mr..RCI...or should I say .... mr OKIE ?

if you are implying that I might be searching for advice....so that I know how to post..?
well....you are obviously in the ozone....as I would assume with not seeing my showcase....or my latest post(s).

So....watch your britches MR.

I would only HOPE that you DO NOT poke fun to ANY of the providers here on ECCIE. This thread....as I see...has hopefully become an educational and safety resource for many providers.

This could be a serious issue for many girls. Get a grip man....and get mature for just one minute. Is that to much to ask?

BTW.....I am in no way desperate.
Unfortunately....you will never discover how "FORTUNATE" I truly am.

Best Regards,
GingerB
I love discount pussy. Just sayin.
I think a provider can post "specials" without mentioning that she is having financial difficulties.

When a provider repeatedly asks for assistance, it smells of the furniture stores who are forever "going out of business". Or, simply that she isn't managing her money well.

There is also a bit of the drama that goes with a provider who always needs help. Although men do like to rescue the ones in distress, the "keepers" tend to like women with a bit more independence.

One other thing - Kayla has posted a ton of financial recommendations over the years. One would be wise to read those posts - especially if this is your primary source of income.
I love discount pussy. Just sayin. Originally Posted by Duffman

That was so honest I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes!

Fake it till you make it girls.....that's my motto!!! Originally Posted by GingerB
LOL.. ok, you need a T-shirt that says that!!... Your motto just made me laugh this morning.
  • Fiero
  • 06-23-2010, 07:24 AM
There's a big difference between discounts and desperation.
There's a big difference between discounts and desperation. Originally Posted by Fiero
so true....so true....
Very well said Fiero...
This post kind of reminds of OPEC. Yes the organization of petroleum exporting countries. OPEC was cutting back on production to firm up oil prices. If all the providers got together and had a single price point then they can control the price of pussy. But there will be some radical ladies, again like OPEC that will increase production in order to make up the difference in a lower price.

Ok its Wednesday, its early, the coffee has not kicked in and I am hung over.
Being that I don't depend my hobby money to pay bills, I may have had a skewed idea of what is acceptable. Originally Posted by blackspanishteacher
BST, I think this factor has a ton to do with things. Not being beholden to the hobbyist dollar to get by makes a world of difference in the ebb and flow of cash, I'd bet. (Most of the providers I know that have other sources of income do not suffer from the "desperate moments" the OP is speaking of.)

Cashflow management, plain and simple.

As others have said - a special is nice, a public plea for help is a turn off. As some have said above - tell the market the sale and the value of the service, but skip the "why."
lol here we go again
There's a big difference between discounts and desperation. Originally Posted by Fiero
I agree 100%. I catch some flack over my rates and occasional specials. But you know what? I prefer the security of a fully booked day than sitting around and wondering whether I can pay my bills.
I agree with most of what Kayla says. It is not rocket science. If a provider runs a ridiculously low special or complains about being slow, right or wrong, I assume she is not keeping her customers happy. So why would I want to be next. Bad sex is free and readily available. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Well said MM.
I would hope that most providers pride themselves on giving good service.
I know I do.

We all have hard times now and again....but good lord man!......why sacrifice your body just to pay the bills? oh...uuhh....oops....well, you know what I mean....

Cheers!
GingerB