Stood up TWICE by Jewish Lawyer. Should this be a NCNS review?

Why would you pick Love Field? Cops everywhere, both of you would just end up in jail.

Let's set it up somewhere private and sell tickets. Maybe I can get the girl in my avatar to be the ring girl who carries the cards around telling the crowd what round is coming up. That, in itself, would be worth the price of admission.....come to think of it, that would be more interesting than watching you two knock the dust off of each other....have you ever seen a better set? Yikes.
JL has gone from calling him faggot to pussy boy.
DJGAA Meetings aren't working for him.

I thought the "offer" was to meet in "a hanger" at Love Field.

Apparently YR was "hanging" around the restrooms, instead... not to be confused with "hangers"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
As always, LLIdiot is making fun of something he can't understand.

Like the boundaries of Clarksville.

Why would you pick Love Field? Cops everywhere, both of you would just end up in jail.

Let's set it up somewhere private and sell tickets. Maybe I can get the girl in my avatar to be the ring girl who carries the cards around telling the crowd what round is coming up. That, in itself, would be worth the price of admission.....come to think of it, that would be more interesting than watching you two knock the dust off of each other....have you ever seen a better set? Yikes. Originally Posted by timpage
That was JLHomo's deal. He's challenged a number of other posters to fight him at Love Field, myself included. He even offered to put 10,000 bucks in escrow as a bet that he wasn't posting under multiple handles.

Of course he was and got whacked for it.

Every once in a while, we get posters here who are so wracked with guilt, shame, self-loathing or just plain fear that they have to threaten others with physical violence.

JLHomo has been one of them. Major issues since he first appeared under this handle. I'm sure you have noticed them.

Meanwhile, he NSNCed me twice.

LMAO @ another chickenshit schoolyard bully!

.....making fun of something he can't understand.

Like the boundaries of Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That probably explains your failure to lose $10,000 ...

.. "Love Field" is not the grassy knoll next to the Enfield Drug Store.

Next I'll have to start calling you the "Enfield Drug Store Cowboy"!
first off - let me say fight solves nothing just lets out your testosterone and the next day when your all fucked you, you regret it.

second off - do you really think you can beat jewish lawyer in a fight? you know israel has conscription thus hes probably ex-military. i took krav maga classes and i gurentee he would end your life in 1 combo. people in israel dont fuck around. your drunk brawling skills mean nothing against a soldier.
Wow,
And I just thought some of y'all acted like fifth graders... Originally Posted by boardman
This place is not for the faint of heart!
first off - let me say fight solves nothing just lets out your testosterone and the next day when your all fucked you, you regret it.

second off - do you really think you can beat jewish lawyer in a fight? you know israel has conscription thus hes probably ex-military. i took krav maga classes and i gurentee he would end your life in 1 combo. people in israel dont fuck around. your drunk brawling skills mean nothing against a soldier. Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I studied Matzoi!

(You're not fooling anybody, JL... Just gonna get banned for a longer time).
IP blocker, eh, Kayla?
Do you think he'll stand me up again this week?