!!!! LILLYANNA HAS A STALKER!!!!!

What about that do you need explained? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'm kind of lost also unless you are talking about the op's showcase with the tan body and non tan tits. If that's it then why tripping you out, bikini + sun
I'm kind of lost also unless you are talking about the op's showcase with the tan body and non tan tits. If that's it then why tripping you out, bikini + sun Originally Posted by bored@home
Why would I be talking about anyone other than the OP? I didn't quote anyone. See how you two both quoted me then replied to me, and how I quoted you both and replied to you?
Omg!!!!! Finally someone understands!!!! Girl, he is crazy! I have never met him! He wrote a false review of me and now telling girls I am his reference. I am telling them, he is NOT safe! He uses backtoback - back2backxxx as well!

I never came out in the open about his review because people would just think I am saying it is false because it was a negative review. So I just kept my mouth shut. Originally Posted by justjackie
Where do these chickenshit fellas come from?
Why would I be talking about anyone other than the OP? I didn't quote anyone. See how you two both quoted me then replied to me, and how I quoted you both and replied to you? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Cool call out bro...we could dance about left field tit comment on a "stalking" thread but I think you are just having a off day. Hope it improves and the merry witty ole FID get to come back
Cool call out bro...we could dance about left field tit comment on a "stalking" thread but I think you are just having a off day. Hope it improves and the merry witty ole FID get to come back Originally Posted by bored@home
A day off? You called me out first, chief, and I'm just responding to your ineptitude. Pretty simple stuff here.
I remember you mentioned this the last time we met, I guess he's still at it. There are some psycho mofos out there. Be careful babe.
Sorry to hear!

I have often wondered how many ladies are out there, that would be "providers", but are not because of potential repercussions!
Posting this in Coed gives him notice to change his handle(s). If just in the ladies area you could have actually helped other ladies. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This! Right here..is exactly why this belongs in powder room and/or infoshare...

Not to mention all the other threads we have going on in coed right now...

Appreciate LS informing us however he'll definitely make a new handle now ....That isn't anything like the two he already has

Careful ladies...
Why would I be talking about anyone other than the OP? I didn't quote anyone. See how you two both quoted me then replied to me, and how I quoted you both and replied to you? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yea I see that... Thanks for that clarification...
Posting this in Coed gives him notice to change his handle(s). If just in the ladies area you could have actually helped other ladies. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
He would change his handle when he keeps getting ignored anyways.

Sure it might slow him Down but it won't stop him.
He would change his handle when he keeps getting ignored anyways.

Sure it might slow him Down but it won't stop him. Originally Posted by noober
+1 clearly he has changed his handle a few times. Either way when people have brand new handles, women should do their screening anyways. So he would have to get new references under that handle.
Or, if he writes false reviews under a brand new handle and it's negative/fake most people have common sense to call bullshit.
https://youtu.be/SnXgVcrcyWM

Jackie sounds like he needs some Wyatt Earp!
https://youtu.be/SnXgVcrcyWM

Jackie sounds like he needs some Wyatt Earp! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

YUP! That's a fact!
It will be similar to backtoback. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, clearly! Originally Posted by justjackie
lol ... his review was 5 lbs of shit in a 2 lbs bag ...
lol ... his review was 5 lbs of shit in a 2 lbs bag ... Originally Posted by downtownfellow

You would know best!