Niagara Falls, Ca question

What about bringing Albany/NF back and create sub review sections in the review area?

'Buffalo-Niagara', 'Syracuse-Rochester', 'Albany-HV'? Bing/Ithaca can fall under syr/roch. Maybe Syr-Roch-Bing?

Rename on the main page 'New York-Niagara Falls' and a 'NYC'. All other Canada separate. NF is pretty much NY...

Throwing in Albany because its a ghost town there and there were part of upstate once, really they are upstate in my eyes, buff/Albany same distance from Syracuse so....

Sub sections for ads can be created as well.

While I dont shop hooks are they really going to look in Canada for NF ...most NY folks... its part of NY more or less.

Just throwing it out there... maybe sub sections wouldn't be so bad?
What about bringing Albany/NF back and create sub review sections in the review area? Originally Posted by ElleW
Fuck Iggy.... he got what he wanted... he got Vermont... and and ended up with Tree Bark to boot.....

------------------

'Buffalo-Niagara', 'Syracuse-Rochester', 'Albany-HV'?

Just throwing it out there... maybe sub sections wouldn't be so bad? Originally Posted by ElleW
Shhhh... you're making sense... shhhhhh......

Besides -- I like the way you set .... errr.... nevermind.....
Maybe everyone should flood the Toronto forum with reviews from upset. then he'd have to start working to place them here. If he's so intent on moving things - might as well give him something to do. Originally Posted by Tiger
Heh... Maybe I'll try posting a FAKE Buffalo review in Toronto... get it approved because it will be a fuckin awesome review....even though it's fake... and then bitch about it not being reassigned to the correct forum....

And then... I'll screw Tiger over and create a miss assigned Toronto reviews that belong in Upset repository because of that overtime/holiday stunt he pulled today.....

fuckin Tiger...
and where the fuck is:
fuckin elg... lately??????
  • iggy
  • 05-30-2016, 10:28 PM
Paulie get control of your people. They are doing nothing but whining.

That Hooker, Ellie Has no idea, what she is talking about.. She still a newbie with all the answers. Little does she Know originally there was one area for all of NY State , that was NY City.

It was I, who convinced the Admin to split off Up State from the City. It should of been 2 areas Back then, as it is now.

Your hooker needs a Geography Lesson. Some one out that way, should invest in a Map.
The distance from Syracuse to buffalo is not the same as Syracuse to Albany. Some one, should also teach her where the dividing line is. Before she opens her mouth again.

All of you love Canada so much, go Live there, then that board would have some traffic. take her with you.

Monday was Memorial Day honoring our AMERICAN VETERANS, and the American Freedom they served this country for. Be thankful our country has borders.

Thanks,
Iggy

I am shocked with the sheer size of Toronto, there are squat for reviews.

I have seen two providers from Canada over the last couple of months, and I didn't even bother to post reviews because I knew they would go into the barren wasteland that is Toronto. Amazing strip club reviews are even accepted.

Just my two cents......I think it would open up quite a bit of NY traffic to the board.

That Hooker, Ellie Has no idea, what she is talking about.. She still a newbie with all the answers. Little does she Know originally there was one area for all of NY State , that was NY City.

It was I, who convinced the Admin to split off Up State from the City. It should of been 2 areas Back then, as it is now.

Your hooker needs a Geography Lesson. Some one out that way, should invest in a Map.

The distance from Syracuse to buffalo is not the same as Syracuse to Albany. Some one, should also teach her where the dividing line is. Before she opens her mouth again.

Thanks,
Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
Iggy, how about get my name right before You run your mouth... LOL

And I'll be quiet as to the rest of your comment because I dont want you to look like an idiot, if you only had a clue.

All of you love Canada so much, go Live there, then that board would have some traffic. take her with you.

Monday was Memorial Day honoring our AMERICAN VETERANS, and the American Freedom they served this country for. Be thankful our country has borders.

Thanks,
Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
WTF is this pile of bullshit? Jeezis igg....what got you so spun up? I mean....I know that this "area" stuff is a big deal for you, but still....

I don't think it is inaccurate to say "buff/Albany same distance from Syracuse..." Not enough to pick a fight with Elle over it, anyway. Not when you can barely string a sentence together (Dude....and you're not the only one....the phrase is not "should of been.." It's "should HAVE been...." Damn. That makes y'all look so damn ignorant...)

A whole 10-15 minute drive distance.. LOL
I am shocked with the sheer size of Toronto, there are squat for reviews. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
Toronto is the New York City of Canada and they prefer using their own hobby boards not this one.
Toronto is the New York City of Canada and they prefer using their own hobby boards not this one. Originally Posted by Zollner
Putting OUR Niagara Falls reviews there is going to change all of that....
Ask anyone.
Doubt it. They are a bit snobby up there to boot.
Toronto is the New York City of Canada and they prefer using their own hobby boards not this one. Originally Posted by Zollner
It's more like the New Delhi of Canada. IJS
A year after 9/11 they were worrying it was looking more and more like Bagdad......
Be thankful our country has borders. Originally Posted by iggy
uh thanks ...ta the commie progressives it ...dont
uh thanks ...ta the commie progressives it ...dont Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yup ....how did that commie Berlin Wall werk out fer ya, lil mindless one???......
Crapper ya seems ta be thincking like yer boy ..... very Trumpesque!!!.....