THE ART OF NO DEAL BY RUSSIAN AUTHOR DONALD TRUMP!

I do not care how long it takes as long as we get it right rather than to be saddled with another piece of shit legislation like Obamacare. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
With Obamacare 24 million more people have health insurance, with TrumpCare 24 million people are estimated to lose their insurance, how is that getting it right, Obamacare was a landmark piece of legislation that will not go away, they will say they repealed it but the framework will remain.
With Obamacare 24 million more people have health insurance, with TrumpCare 24 million people are estimated to lose their insurance, how is that getting it right, Obamacare was a landmark piece of legislation that will not go away, they will say they repealed it but the framework will remain. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Because dumb shit, 220 million had their premiums and deductibles double and triple. Don't worry you will still get your medicaid.
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/busi...s-11018586.php

. Originally Posted by WTF
Well Mr Libertarian, what type of HC system to you prefer? The ACA? Single payer? What does an astute Libertarian like you want to see!
Obamacare was a landmark piece of steaming dog shit that will go the way of the dodo bird..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
FTFY, Prof Douchey.
Just curious... the Dems have had 7 years to amend or make Obamacare actually work. They say they want to keep it it but fix it.

Where is the fix of the fucking mess that they created? Are they just going to continue

..acting like they had nothing to do with this problem and offer nothing but transfer their blame to the Republicans?

It's like..we created this mess and if you don't like it then you are responsible for fixing it. Meanwhile I'll just side on the sidelines a criticize you for not fixing the mess that I created all by myself.

You Dems are truly a piece of work.
4486 soldiers died with the WMD spin and you fuckers voted for Bush again!

I'm still hoping Trump builds a wall around the White House to keep the Russians out! Originally Posted by WTF
If he builds a wall around the White House, won't he be keeping the Russians IN?
Swing and miss. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you going to do when he hits it out of the park, and the bat named "Obamacare" cracks in half?

Jim
4486 soldiers died with the WMD spin and you fuckers voted for Bush again!

I'm still hoping Trump builds a wall around the White House to keep the Russians out! Originally Posted by WTF
We need as many Russians in this country as we have Muslims. Hey Libs like equality. So lets give it to them.

Jim