The Highest Form Of Flattery?

Thanks for the insight everyone. I've come to the same conclusion as Olivia and Tiffany, there is simply nothing I can do about it except let it roll off my back. I used it as motivation and wrote new ads to update my profiles with.

Asking the girls to remove it brings no results, as I guess there is no sense of honor among thieves.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Just send Guido over to get your cut of every hobbyist they saw.
I am actually kind of hurt that no one has ever used parts of my text in their ad.If it ever did happen ( I am still hopeful lol ) I would probably try to contact the woman, and offer her some help with writing her own text.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2010, 08:19 PM
I am actually kind of hurt that no one has ever used parts of my text in their ad.If it ever did happen ( I am still hopeful lol ) I would probably try to contact the woman, and offer her some help with writing her own text. Originally Posted by Becky

Wouldn't that be kinda redundant I mean really Becky.
Wouldn't that be kinda redundant I mean really Becky. Originally Posted by WTF

LOL,my brain is fried from watching the T&T marathon, so please no hard questions dam it
What and not the bridal dress show?
What and not the bridal dress show? Originally Posted by SR Only
you people just do not understand.If you watch for the subliminal messages on T&T you will find the meaning to life.

Hey SR , you sound like you know quite a bit about these shows . I think you are a closet watcher.
sorry, can't do it. No T&T for me. Now, T&A is a whole 'nother story.
sorry, can't do it. No T&T for me. Now, T&A is a whole 'nother story. Originally Posted by SR Only
Sparkle baby sparkle,do your pretty feet , sassy walk.If you look deep enough all of lifes answers are on T&T.
So you see yourself? (please don't take that the wrong way)
So you see yourself? (please don't take that the wrong way) Originally Posted by SR Only
Well, I guess I can at times have the mind of a toddler

I just love this new tounge smiley:m f_tongue:
I just love this new tounge smiley:m f_tongue: Originally Posted by Becky
yes you do. I could imitate that if you would like.
omg Becky. I know how lucky I am . I am here by choice over necessity, and I believe it shows in the way I treat others. From the moment we first meet to the time we spend in private my desire is to offer you the type of intimacy you rarely see in your everyday life. It really is the chemistry between us that can change a pleasant time into an out of this world time.

Muah
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2010, 06:25 AM
you people just do not understand.If you watch for the subliminal messages on T&T you will find the meaning to life.

. Originally Posted by Becky
Please provide a link Becky.....I have no idea what this T&T is.
Plagiarism is NOT the highest form of flattery. It is out and out theft. Unless you make your living by using your creativity, you will never understand the anger someone feels when they find that their hard-wrought wok has been "lifted".

I'm no Guido, MsSophie, but I've had great success in contacting perpetrators in the past. Let me know and I'll send her an email explaining the finer points of Internet theft and prostitution and the odds of her being prosecuted on the one before the other.

Hope all is going well with you darling.

Bella
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Plagiarism is NOT the highest form of flattery. It is out and out theft. Unless you make your living by using your creativity, you will never understand the anger someone feels when they find that their hard-wrought wok has been "lifted".

I'm no Guido, MsSophie, but I've had great success in contacting perpetrators in the past. Let me know and I'll send her an email explaining the finer points of Internet theft and prostitution and the odds of her being prosecuted on the one before the other.

Hope all is going well with you darling.

Bella Originally Posted by Bella_HHD
Good luck with those Backpage chickies worrying about what you think!