Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

Oh, but there was a cigar ... and a "pearl necklace".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess Kellyanne lost hers in the photoshop.
I guess Kellyanne lost hers in the photoshop. Originally Posted by Lapdog
What does an older women have to do with this thread. If you have a bug up your ass about Conway, start a thread about her.
I guess Kellyanne lost hers in the photoshop. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You misspelled Slick Willie's bosom buddy, "Jeffrey Epstein's", name again. Did you see Epstein's picture of your hero Slick Willie?

You misspelled Slick Willie's bosom buddy, "Jeffrey Epstein's", name again. Did you see Epstein's picture of your hero Slick Willie?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This pic wasn’t hanging in the Roosevelt Mansion was it? It was in Epstein’s!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What does an older women have to do with this thread. If you have a bug up your ass about Conway, start a thread about her. Originally Posted by bambino
You'll just stalk me in there, too.
You'll just stalk me in there, too. Originally Posted by Lapdog
It’s my thread. You’re stalking me. Run along now son.
No cigar. That's Kellyanne Conway with Clinton's head photoshopped on it, taken earlier this year in the Oval Office. Those legs are what gives it away. Originally Posted by Lapdog
well Kellyanne has that dress. See if you can dig up a picture with her wearing it.
The blue dress that Slick Willy jizzed on
Do you think Bill posed for the portrait?
No cigar. That's Kellyanne Conway with Clinton's head photoshopped on it, taken earlier this year in the Oval Office. Those legs are what gives it away. Originally Posted by Lapdog

it's iggy!

BHAHAAAHAAAAA
No cigar again. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Oh, but there was a cigar ... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It didn't pass the sniff test.
I wouldn't want to be in the room with Hillary when she saw that...especially if I was a vodka bottle.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Trum...=1565899240692

Donal Trump's Oval Office doesn't have that blue carpet he took it out Shortly after he took office. Try another theory.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Trum...=1565899240692

Donal Trump's Oval Office doesn't have that blue carpet he took it out Shortly after he took office. Try another theory. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What do I know, Levi? It sounded good when I said it.
What do I know, Levi? It sounded good when I said it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No, it didn't sound good. It sounded typical.