The 3rd winner from Britt/Melanie raffle is......

Hey idiot.. (kiddin')
why in the world would one of the "guys" UPSELL? WTF? Trust me that Tailor is sharp enough without a fellow hobbyist suggesting HIGHER $$$$
Sorry!

I was just thinking that $40 would be fair. But Honestly we can all afford $40 for a decent chance at a win. And a little extra cash might be what is needed to keep this going.

Anyway, sorry to upsell. I was just thinking outloud...
I got it! With each session, the option to buy 1 additional raffle ticket!
i would buy one but how will we know the drawing isn't rigged? im not saying u would but so everyone knows its on even keel. maybe a webcam live drawing?? they do that with texas lotto (news 8 and u can watch online).
Please keep it going.... although if you don't keep it going it won't keep me from seeing you both...
I honestly can't see a guy coming onto this thread and saying "No, don't offer me a chance at a free doubles session"
maybe a webcam live drawing?? they do that with texas lotto (news 8 and u can watch online). Originally Posted by sixxbach
I don't know that they would do that, but that is a very funny idea...

They could do the drawing in the outfits they plan to wear on the double date...

why not? i would pay 20 bucks to watch the drawings lol

i think im onto something with that. just needs some modifications
Hey idiot.. (kiddin')
why in the world would one of the "guys" UPSELL? WTF? Trust me that Tailor is sharp enough without a fellow hobbyist suggesting HIGHER $$$$ Originally Posted by nuglet
Taylor is a genius, but this raffle was actually Melanie's idea. I am not sure I would want to charge someone for a ticket just for the very reason people might think it was rigged. I don't think there will be any public drawings, sorry guys It is a fun idea though.

There has been 2 winners so far and 2 reviews. The 3rd number we posted never stepped up to claim his prize after a week, so we picked another number.
He has contacted us and will be enjoying a whole lotta boobage, soon!

as always,thanks for the input guys/gals.
I think I can safely say I will be the envy of all the guys on the board.
After taking a triple look at my # I can confirm that I'm the lucky winner.
Can't wait to enjoy the boobage!!!
Congrats casual male! "Awesome Boobage" is an understatement for the treat you are in for! CRAP! Now I am gonna have music from "Heavy Metal" running through my head ALL DAY! Stupid, but great South Park episode....LOL
DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP....DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, GOD...DON'T STOP!!
you can't drop it before i get my tix/chance. see you both tomorrow.