How do i politely tell a woman i want to have sex with her?

Ask her out for some coffee. Or better yet, bring her a delicious cup. Figure out what she likes.

Be a little forward and sweet.

Calmly approach her in the break room and say "My dick just died. Would you mind if I buried it in your ass?"

That gets them every time!
  • EZ.
  • 10-29-2014, 08:06 PM
Are you married? Have responsibilities? Can you get another job quickly, if you get fired from this one? I usually ask women out before I tell them I want to stick my dick in them. Honestly, I can't remember telling one that ...it is pretty well understood.
Write her a letter with crayons and ask her if she wants to have sex with you, too! Give her options to circle at the bottom of the letter. Yes, No, Maybe? Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
^^^^^
That or ransom style clippings detailing your lust. Extra points if you illustrate the lust using macaroni stick figures acting out various positions and finalize with a glitter facial.

On a serious note though, if she has a vagina then she already knows YOU want to fuck so the balls in her court
Text her a picture of your dick. Ladies love that. Right?

Then update your resume.
Seriously?? You come to a hooker site to ask about how to ask a girl you are working with if she wants to fuck you??

Idoitic at best to moronic at worst, if not losing your job to lawsuit waiting to happen circumstances here.
Just walk up behind her and whisper in her ear "spread those knees, baby."
Don't get your milk and honey from the same store. Just sayin'
You could always try using the magic word. But I'd avoid it all together. Speaking from experience banging a secretary at my office, it's never a good idea.
Lick your eyebrows. Works for me.
Damn jimmy, have you never gotten pussy in the Real World?

First off, don't come on too strong, ask her out to lunch (and not to Jimmy's Dangling Diner), get to know her, get her to tell you her life's story, women love to talk, be a good listener, act like you give-a-shit (even though you don't), take your time...

....then on the way back to work ask her if she likes sucking dick?
Let's say there’s a lady I work with. Is there a way to let her know I'm interested in having sex with her without looking like a jerk? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Invite her out to dinner or drinks. Ask her when she is alone / not in front of other co-workers. If she declines, leave her be lest you want to receive an unemployment check.

But please heed the advice of others, if you are married or have an SO then don't do it, if you are trying to stay with that company long term and move up then don't do it. If you think you'll be awkward around her or she might be your boss someday don't do it.
#Purehilarity

if you think she's remotely interested, set a time to go over to her place to celebrate your or her new job, house,car,or pet.bring a couple bottles of good vino, drink the wine while mutchually groping one another while watching the six 'oclock news,dancing with the Stars or DGood wife. See where it goes. from there, but do not get married. lol good luck
if you think she's remotely interested, set a time to go over to her place to celebrate your or her new job, house,car,or pet.bring a couple bottles of good vino, drink the wine while mutchually groping one another Originally Posted by ftango4
and make sure her husband is out of the house for at least 2 hours