Austin Can I Get a Few Suggestions Please...!

Awweee why do you think I was being negative? Was just calling a spade a spade and even offered up for others to tag your post for exposure. ThreADS aren't illegal and sometimes they remind us of who's out there. Originally Posted by Toyz
Tag post for exposure?
And again simply asked what is there to do in Austin. Thanks JT for the Intel.
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 05:17 PM
I won't entertain any"john trick or hobbyist" with returning rude comments.... all negativity lol

Ok carry on... Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Now that's TWICE youve said I was negative and rude. And now call me a "trick or a John", who's being rude and disrespectful me or you?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Tag post for exposure? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
YES! Nothing wrong with that, I stated as much in my post! Also that sometimes we forget who is out there and these threADS help remind us!
YES! Nothing wrong with that, I stated as much in my post! Also that sometimes we forget who is out there and these threADS help remind us! Originally Posted by Toyz
Cool beans! Thanks Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Cool beans! Thanks Toyz Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
My pleasure SLS!
My pleasure SLS! Originally Posted by Toyz
A little noise talking always stirs up a bit of fun and suspense! Again and thanks for the tagging!
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 06:33 PM
A little noise talking always stirs up a bit of fun and suspense! Again and thanks for the tagging! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
ANYTHING I can do to Hep-A-Ho is what I'm all about!

Whether it be a request for guidance in the wrong forum or a bit of back and forth to give a Hoogar that semblance of feistiness, Ima all about hepin'

Now that's TWICE youve said I was negative and rude. And now call me a "trick or a John", who's being rude and disrespectful me or you?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think? Originally Posted by Toyz
LOL too fucking funny.. first it was "calling a spade a spade", then it "kettle black".. pun intended or just a turn of a phrase? as the nun in the joke said..." no MotherSuperior... they called it a fucking shovel".. lol
I've been wanting to see the movie The Loft but NO movie theaters showing it anymore. Gahhh!!!
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 06:39 PM
I've been wanting to see the movie The Loft but NO movie theaters showing it anymore. Gahhh!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom

Have you seen Birdman or Wild?

Very different movies but both great in their own right. Wild is a definite chick flic, but great story line. Birdman is just...so different.

American Sniper is a bit overrated IMO, I liked "Lone Survivor" better for a war flic.
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 06:41 PM
LOL too fucking funny.. first it was "calling a spade a spade", then it "kettle black".. pun intended or just a turn of a phrase? as the nun in the joke said..." no MotherSuperior... they called it a fucking shovel".. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Whatever are you insinuating, Nug?

Yes, I have been known to turn a phrase on occasion & take liberties with puns & innuendo.

Whatever are you insinuating, Nug?

Yes, I have been known to turn a phrase on occasion & take liberties with puns & innuendo.

Originally Posted by Toyz
LOL well done Sir!
I went to a lounge last night and danced with the coolest hippie ever! She was cute too! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Now I just need you to convince her to be a provider and hook me up.
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 06:56 PM
LOL well done Sir! Originally Posted by nuglet
Speaking of old black kettles, where has EJL been lately?