Personal information for screening

I screen total hobby newbies this way sometimes, although I prefer employment verification. An ID doesn't really prove anything to me without too much work digging on my part.

Remember not only are providers trying to avoid LE, we are trying to avoid serial killers and general douche baggery as well. If you're uncomfortable with a certain level of screening just move on.

Before P411 came into existence there were many more providers screening with hobbyist personal info, thank goodness they can do it for us now!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
And I'm not here to judge your screening process. If I'm not comfortable sending a picture for example and would rather move on, I'm sure you're a standup gal and wouldn't call him names because of it correct?
And I'm not here to judge your screening process. If I'm not comfortable sending a picture for example and would rather move on, I'm sure you're a standup gal and wouldn't call him names because of it correct? Originally Posted by Satoshi

Of course!

There are plenty of hobbyists with P411, references, or general board cred for me to see.

No use getting butt hurt because a few newbies can't pass/are uncomfortable with my screening.

It's good to remember that not all ladies accept references or even P411 and they may screen each and every new client as another lady would screen a newbie. It's her business, her body, her comfort level; hopefully any name calling would only come after some sort of provocation.
I've notice you've posted this in most of the Texas forums. Is there a need to spam this everywhere? Did we get butthurt? Providers are everywhere. Move on to those who don't ask for ID.

Your questions was answered in Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Oh wow I just read the first few pages of the post where the provider is named.

Why take something so simple and blow it up and get so offended?

Seems like the easy solution was purposely skipped for the express purpose of being difficult.

... Provider in question claimed I was an idiot ... I'm challenging that claim. Originally Posted by Satoshi
By providing her with proof?
For the most part, established providers are held responsible by the community. Ladies like me are already credible to a certain degree. Not always, but usually.

A newbie is asking to have a line of credit extended to them hence the request for accountable info. The guy knows who I am, knows my history in the community and has requested to see me. So it's up to him to decide if he wants to meet the criteria.

I don't see newbies though because I'm not comfortable with having people's personal info so I require references or p411. If someone wants to see me, they'll get their references and book me. If not, then they move on. Its a fairly simple concept, not sure what all the fuss is about.
Newbies with absolutely NO references or history whatsoever, do complete reservation forms if they want to fuck bad enough. Its no big deal.

Those who have refs, or some sort of online history, I personally don't require a reservation form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi
... Provider in question claimed I was an idiot ... I'm challenging that claim.
Originally posted by JohnnyYanks - By providing her with proof?
By providing her with proof? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Early contender for post of the week. Vi no longer has shock effect so your chances are good.
  • L.A.
  • 02-15-2016, 09:24 AM
I had a provider ask me for personal information for screening. She wanted me to text her a picture or ID claiming that a lot of girls screen using this method. Questions.

1 - do you ladies really ask for pictures or ID as a form of screening? if so how do you ladies know that the pic or ID is of the gent? if they want to

2- do you guys really send one if asked? if they want to

3- if I choose not to send does it warrant a nasty response from the provider? Because I chose safety over an appointment? if she wants to Originally Posted by Satoshi
Easy answers in red.
There are too many ladies to be giving your ID info just for a nut. U cant be serious lol? My best advice is to avoid all those ladies with those weird request & find someone that doesn't require all that bs ( like me). At the end of the day, its up to you if u want to send that information but just know there are plently of other ladies that are wayyy better.

I would never display my ID information to a client so why should they?
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2016, 11:01 AM
There are too many ladies to be giving your ID info just for a nut. U cant be serious lol? My best advice is to avoid all those ladies with those weird request & find someone that doesn't require all that bs ( like me). At the end of the day, its up to you if u want to send that information but just know there are plently of other ladies that are wayyy better.

I would never display my ID information to a client so why should they?
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
That's called thinking with the little head
By providing her with proof? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Dude there's absolutely no pussy that I'm going to give my personal info for regardless if I've seen her or not. She could be my atf that I see weekly. Even a simple picture can be image searched back to a name. Respect my decision to say no and move on just like I respect a girl's request no matter how ridiculous.

Oh wow I just read the first few pages of the post where the provider is named.

Why take something so simple and blow it up and get so offended?

Seems like the easy solution was purposely skipped for the express purpose of being difficult.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Tell me what the easy solution is again? Maybe you didn't see these facts.

1- she had just gotten off backpage when I saw her. She didn't screen so she didn't know my handle

2- I gave her my name and a description of myself. This is my normal process to jog a girl's memory. This usually does work but she says she's seen more than 1 person with that description

3- she then jumps to asking me for a picture

I was following her lead as to what she wanted. How was I in any way being purposely difficult? She didn't give me an opportunity to give her my old number or to further give her details that might have jogged her memory.
When providers start giving up RL info, I'll start giving up mine.

What's YOUR real name?

Where do YOU work at?

Feh! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
+1
First of all, unless you're visiting Relax, no, this shouldn't be required.

Second, please share who the gal requesting this is because I'm pretty sure she'd make the DNS list of about 99% of the guys here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
True Companions requires this.
BFE