Encounter: Latina Bella

Bella rates were good at the party. The rest need to make an adjustment or make them all sit around till they figure it out. Originally Posted by JonWood71
Each lady has always decided that for herself.

^^^^

If that’s what they’re asking for at the parties, wtf are they asking for when they have to cover overhead for an incall? That’s crazy. Why bother going if asking rates are that high? I don’t see where it gains the monger anything, especially if you’re also paying a door fee to get in. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
For some, the only real providing theyve done have been at the parties, but for those that book at other times, I think their rates stay the same regardless of overhead. If a provider gets a hotel, I would not expect them to adjust their rates if they were able to get multiple appts that day, defraying their expenses. The rate and the experience that comes with it should be the only real considerations. I'm not going to begrudge these ladies maximizing their earnings. If the donation is too stiff, it's fair game to pass on the experience.
I don't play at the parties, just chat with everyone, make connections etc. haven't been in a while though. Originally Posted by ben dover

It's always nice to see you when you can make it.
For some, the only real providing theyve done have been at the parties, but for those that book at other times, I think their rates stay the same regardless of overhead. If a provider gets a hotel, I would not expect them to adjust their rates if they were able to get multiple appts that day, defraying their expenses. The rate and the experience that comes with it should be the only real considerations. I'm not going to begrudge these ladies maximizing their earnings. If the donation is too stiff, it's fair game to pass on the experience. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Totally understand MH. Thanks…
Parties themselves are fantastic. Puts on great time. Ladies are plentiful. It's just the rates of some that are a bit delusional.
How does one find out about these parties?
How does one find out about these parties? Originally Posted by Thomasnunya
same thought