The smallness of the left and hypocrisy

Gentlemen please!!

Does everybody got to keep reposting that?
Gentlemen please!!

Does everybody got to keep reposting that? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
sorry It was so funny.

Looks like you need to get on the chimp chump chimp program.

seems that you have a thing for dildos. lets see if the chimp chump chimp programs fixes that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well of course EKIM likes dildos. He order his last shrilLIARy blow-up doll with the biggest strapon dildo they would ship with that " deluxe model " blow-up doll !
sorry It was so funny.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And EKIM loves the publicity it generates for HIS gloryholes.
It ain't funny, please stop it. Thanks
Looks like you need to get on the chimp chump chimp program.

seems that you have a thing for dildos. lets see if the chimp chump chimp program fixes that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No, you are a dildo that likes getting ass fucked, because you keep posting it like a dumb dildo.
Gentlemen please!!

Does everybody got to keep reposting that? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It ain't funny, please stop it. Thanks Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
sorry It was so funny.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are giving your buddies wood.
If a wallaby had the best chance of defeating Hillary Clinton for POTUS, I admit. I'd vote for the wallaby. But the fact is, Trump has the best chance. So if there is any chance KANSAS will go blue this election, I will vote for Trump. If Kansas is safely red, I'll probably vote Libertarian, even though I think Gary Johnson lost his Libertarian credentials awhile ago. Still, it would help Austin Peterson in 2020 if the Libertarians had a good showing. That is, if Hillary allows us to have elections in 2020.
If a wallaby had the best chance of defeating Hillary Clinton for POTUS, I admit. I'd vote for the wallaby. But the fact is, Trump has the best chance. So if there is any chance KANSAS will go blue this election, I will vote for Trump. If Kansas is safely red, I'll probably vote Libertarian, even though I think Gary Johnson lost his Libertarian credentials awhile ago. Still, it would help Austin Peterson in 2020 if the Libertarians had a good showing. That is, if Hillary allows us to have elections in 2020. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Get on the Gary bus, and quit supporting that bumbling fool.