why is there so few gents in orlando?

I'm looking for a short petite lady, preferably caucasian, again or latina.
Sorry hun. but I wasn't calling all that use BP sw. Just in orlando that is a big part of what is on bp
At my age I don't worry about the coinage because I can't take it with me. However, even when you are willing to spend the extra coinage it still isn't much variety here for such a large city.
I take that back I was going to compare Orlando to Little Rock Arkansas and say how small Little Rock is in comparison to Orlando but there is more variety there. However looking at the population there isn't that much difference in population.
Yes but seems Alot r looking 4 cheap n bbfs or greek
I can't say what others are looking for because they don't post a lot on here. I think you can get all the bbfs and greek that you want with SW. Cost dosen't really matter to me, I but I want the best available or very good. I have been looking for a SB but haven't been successful yet.
Well a sb is something u might find on sites made 4 that...
Yup there are sites for sugar daddies and sugar babies lol
Yes I am signed up to two those sites. I get a lot of message for young ladies interested after reading my stats but haven't been lucky yet. I like the provider route because less time has to be invested. Just get what you want and leave. I have an accountant and a lawyer on retainer maybe I put a provider on retainer.
Ya have a few clients that r on sliding scales bc they come by on a regular basis
It is not the scale that I want slid on.
I think there is a lot more going on around here in Orlando, the info just isn't being shared like it does in other area's. There are other sites that have more activity recorded but I refuse to spend money to join and I don't do this enough to get a free membership. We all need to do a better job of reporting our experiences and encourage the women we see to post on here. I was involved in another site in New England and we had a great number of contributors and ladies. It all goes hand in hand. So if you see a provider good or bad, write a review, if you know a girl ask them to join, and let's get this ball rolling. Ladies if you have friends ask them to join, don't be afraid of competition, the more activity on here, the more people will start looking.
Maybe a lot of ladies don't do this lol
A lot of providers in Tampa/Orlando available.... Just may not be the look and fit you are looking for.. I use other sites as well but am 2 hrs from Orlando so only able to do those calls on the weekends..
But there are a lot to choose from if you do the footwork.
A lot of providers in Tampa/Orlando available.... Just may not be the look and fit you are looking for.. I use other sites as well but am 2 hrs from Orlando so only able to do those calls on the weekends..
But there are a lot to choose from if you do the footwork. Originally Posted by Hotty22
Most guys don't really want a 2 hr appointment and they don't want to get a room either if they actually stay in the area. Sometimes it difficult to plan that far ahead. Things come up and making an appointment that will be in three hours you may run into the problem of somebody needing to cancel. I would feel really bad if someone drove two hours to see me and then I had to cancel.