What to expect with GFE

So your gfe experience has been " go find enother".

Best to find the lady that talks the way you think. Maybe your gfe is a step above......gfe prices so you need to get what you went for.
GFE. Take my kid to the golf course with you, then feed him and drop him off at his dad's. After that stop by and mow my grass, honey.
I think every girl is different.. Bbbj, DATY,DFK is standard.. Lots of caressing and touching and feeling the passion in that moment.. FIV DATO, Multi are a nice addition as well! It just depends on the provider.
I would think the minimum for gfe would be LFK, DFK & BBBJ.
" take out the fucking trash you lazy bastard, then go get me some tampons"

There are more... After about 6 chores you get a blow job.. This is an after 40 GFE
There isn't any answer to a question with 1000 different opinions. My advice is to find a provider who has the same opinion of GFE that you do. Originally Posted by burkalini
Agreeeeed.
There isn't any answer to a question with 1000 different opinions. My advice is to find a provider who has the same opinion of GFE that you do. Originally Posted by burkalini

I really agree with this.. there are millions of opinions for every subject known to man, like they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...

As for the GFE rerquirements... you cant really sit here and say that you have to do certain things to be considered GFE, because not all GFs are the same.. I had a provider friend who was a complete cunt to men, talked shit to hobbyists pre session and Im sure we can all agree that there are PLENTY of GFs out there who act like that LOL VS being sweet all the time like some of us... Im sure she did her job well, she had alot of regulars, but she never bothered faking being nice all the time. I had over heard conversations where guys would ask her why she was so mean, and she would say, you wanted a GFE, right? lol

As for me.. I like to say Im GFE, I do BBBJ, as well as NQNS, LFK, DFK, DATY/DATO/FIV/FIA are options as well as alot of other stuff... but its kinda crazy to sit here and think... CIV and CIA, FS with no cover? Yall may want the GFE, but you have to understand that "not all girls are the same" there ARE girls out there who make their BFs wear condoms... there ARE girls out there who do NOT let their BFs cum inside of them... you cant sit here and expect things from someone that they can not offer you... thats how things get messed up in life, when you have higher expectations then what is able to be given.... which is why its a great idea to get to know your provider first, and make SURE she is what you are looking for.. have a chat, talk about interests and things you like to do, or have done to you ect

Also, Id like to bring up the safety factor as well... while you all may be searching for GFE or some peticular type of attention/arrangement... for those of you who keep going around asking girls for BBFS or to unload inside of girls.... bottom line is.. that shit is NOT safe.. dont care how much you like it, if you like it that much, then find a real GF, but IN THE INDUSTRY it is NOT safe, and in my personal opinion, GFE or not, that shit aint going down with me lol BBBJ is risky enough as it is, because for those of you who dont know (or dont bother to think about it), yes, there are people here on ECCIE who have infections and diseases, and yes that shit can be contracted, NOT ONLY with unsafe penetration, but orally as well...

So stay safe, stay slutty and enjoy urselves. Just stop putting us in little boxes with labels.. you cant classify all providers so easily. Hell you cant even classify 'people' so easily... and if you could, and it was that easy, then we would all be happily married getting the best sex of our lives, forever, and would have no need for any of this lol
  • 09-24-2016, 09:16 AM
I really agree with this.. there are millions of opinions for every subject known to man, like they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...

As for the GFE rerquirements... you cant really sit here and say that you have to do certain things to be considered GFE, because not all GFs are the same.. I had a provider friend who was a complete cunt to men, talked shit to hobbyists pre session and Im sure we can all agree that there are PLENTY of GFs out there who act like that LOL VS being sweet all the time like some of us... Im sure she did her job well, she had alot of regulars, but she never bothered faking being nice all the time. I had over heard conversations where guys would ask her why she was so mean, and she would say, you wanted a GFE, right? lol

As for me.. I like to say Im GFE, I do BBBJ, as well as NQNS, LFK, DFK, DATY/DATO/FIV/FIA are options as well as alot of other stuff... but its kinda crazy to sit here and think... CIV and CIA, FS with no cover? Yall may want the GFE, but you have to understand that "not all girls are the same" there ARE girls out there who make their BFs wear condoms... there ARE girls out there who do NOT let their BFs cum inside of them... you cant sit here and expect things from someone that they can not offer you... thats how things get messed up in life, when you have higher expectations then what is able to be given.... which is why its a great idea to get to know your provider first, and make SURE she is what you are looking for.. have a chat, talk about interests and things you like to do, or have done to you ect

Also, Id like to bring up the safety factor as well... while you all may be searching for GFE or some peticular type of attention/arrangement... for those of you who keep going around asking girls for BBFS or to unload inside of girls.... bottom line is.. that shit is NOT safe.. dont care how much you like it, if you like it that much, then find a real GF, but IN THE INDUSTRY it is NOT safe, and in my personal opinion, GFE or not, that shit aint going down with me lol BBBJ is risky enough as it is, because for those of you who dont know (or dont bother to think about it), yes, there are people here on ECCIE who have infections and diseases, and yes that shit can be contracted, NOT ONLY with unsafe penetration, but orally as well...

So stay safe, stay slutty and enjoy urselves. Just stop putting us in little boxes with labels.. you cant classify all providers so easily. Hell you cant even classify 'people' so easily... and if you could, and it was that easy, then we would all be happily married getting the best sex of our lives, forever, and would have no need for any of this lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
Well said! Wish more ladies had this attitude!
Hello, what are you expecting from GFE maybe should be asked?
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Someone tell me exactly what “New & Improved”, “World Famous”, and “Giant Sized” mean and then I will tell you what “GFE” means. It is very simply an ill-defined term, and any attempt to nail down a definition does nothing but cause problems.

I laugh at the people who claim that “GFE” is equivalent to “BBBJ + DFK + DATY +CFS” (or any other specific list of activities. Really? That is the definition? So if a lady has absolutely no enthusiasm but has a sheet with the “correct” activities for you to check off, then she is a “GFE”?

“Hi! I am your Ultimate GFE! You get 38 seconds of kissing, but you can only stick your tongue in 1.5 inches. Then there will be 2 minutes of DATY followed by 2 minutes of BBBJ before my jaw starts to hurt. Another 20 seconds of sort-of dead fish kissing, and then hurry up and put on the cover so we can race through two different positions. The first one is of your choosing, but the second one is you on top while I lay there with my eyes closed, stiff as a corpse, hoping to god that you don’t last long. But remember to point out in your review that I am the Ultimate GFE because I cover all the squares to be a GFE.”

Ridiculous, of course.

If GFE is about anything, it is about attitude. As several have said in different ways, a GFE makes me feel that she enjoys my company, that the smiles are real, and that there is no script. I met a lady a few weeks ago who was very pretty, smiled a lot, and had all sorts of activities on her menu—in the exact order she had scripted. I am sure that if I saw her a half dozen more times not a single second of our encounter would vary. She was physically great in every way—but I would never confuse her for a GF. On the other hand one of my absolute favorite REAL GFs of my life, really didn’t like BBBJ. She didn’t like BJs at all because her mouth was small and it was very uncomfortable. But in every reasonable description of what a GF is supposed to be, she was it.

I truly wish I knew why some people want to “define” something that makes no difference.

Check the pictures to see if she is appealing, and check reviews to see if she looks like her photos.

Check the reviews for her menu to see if it has what you consider critical.

READ the reviews for clues about her attitude and personality, then write to her and see how she responds.

Quit setting yourselves up for disappointment because you fixate on an acronym. I don't need to know Angel's menu for example, to know that an evening with her would have all sorts of GF qualities.

Just my opinion.
Someone tell me exactly what “New & Improved”, “World Famous”, and “Giant Sized” mean and then ... Originally Posted by Old-T
Easy. All three (along with "world-class") mean "we'd really like for you to buy this."

Which, come to think of it, is pretty much what a self-applied "ultimate GFE" means in this world, too.
For me the most important aspect of the GFE is the performance, the Oscar winning performance (or attitude as others have said). The menu is secondary other than kissing. I don't need DFK - the tongue thing never did anything for me, but I do love a nice lip-locked passionate kiss rather than little pecks. And although I love a BBBJ it's not necessary.

I'm paying for the fantasy. I'm not delusional about myself. I know I'm older - in my 50's, graying, balding, 50 lbs overweight... and I'm seeking a hot young 20-something yr old, and if she can pretend she's into me and give me that fantasy for an hour or two, then I'll be back.

The last provider I was with gave me exactly that. The kissing, cuddling, touching & caressing, wrapping our arms & legs around each other and playing out a fantasy. It probably helped when I arrived for the 1st appointment I told her what I wanted, what I was looking for so she gave it to me.