Trump approval jumps ahead of Odumbo’s midterm approval rating

I think there may be more people waiting in line for the Houston Trump rally than there are in that Central American mob winding it's way through Mexico. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I "think" you are correct.

The pics I've seen indicate such. Afterwards some (if not many) of them will be making the trip South to welcome the weary travelers who seek freebies and handouts from the "American Dream"!

Just "think"! According to the Liberals today this country is a shit hole because of Trump, but the Liberals are encouraging them (with money!) to walk all the way up to this "shit hole" and drag their women and children along with them for "cover"! Do they Liberals need their yards done? Dishes and cars washed?

Despicable! Almost as bad as they treated Dr. Ford!
Yeah, they’re all paid by Sheldon Adelson!
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2018, 06:32 PM
Who Jom Jones? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You'd know if you wasn't sucking down so much kool-aid!
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2018, 06:34 PM
2020???

Who has a crystal ball?

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I do and 2020 will be a bad year for GOP Senators.
2018 is gonna be a bad year for the GOP House.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Yep, it's gonna be yuuuuuuuuuge! I'm so jealous of my friends that got to go.

Thousands of people are lined up and bundled up, some of them in sleeping bags, in front of the Toyota Center for President Trump's rally today. - https://abc13.com/4534157/ Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It is like a Cult.

I've never been to political rally...who the fuck goes to worship at a political rally?
Oh you mean Jim Jones. You spell like you've been drinking too much of your own kool-aid

You'd know if you wasn't sucking down so much kool-aid! Originally Posted by WTF
who the fuck goes to worship at a political rally?trumps moron followers that have trouble with the truth, all they can stand for is the same old tired lies. they must have al drank the red kool aid so very sad for these people
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Oh you mean Jim Jones. You spell like you've been drinking too much of your own kool-aid Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
When you resort to discussing typos, you've lost the debate.
who the fuck goes to worship at a political rally? Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Texans. 10x+ the number that a lying POS former President drew.

100,000 passes issued to the event.

Biden drew 200.
Estimate for the Trump rally was 18-19,000 inside the Toyota Center and another 3,000 outside.

"Trump told the crowd, which Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said consisted of 18,000 to 19,000 people, with another 3,000 watching outside, that his administration is "putting America first, it hasn't happened in a lot of decades.""

Just missed the 100,000 predicted attendance -- by 78,000.
Estimate for the Trump rally was 18-19,000 inside the Toyota Center and another 3,000 outside.

"Trump told the crowd, which Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said consisted of 18,000 to 19,000 people, with another 3,000 watching outside, that his administration is "putting America first, it hasn't happened in a lot of decades.""

Just missed the 100,000 predicted attendance -- by 78,000. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
100,000 people RSVPed. The arena only holds 19,000. Why would they all show up if they didn’t get a pass to get in. Trump still had more outside than OBama drew in Las Vegas a few days ago. 2000.
Trump's popularity and ability to draw a crowd trumps Biden's! And Biden is the #1 dim-retard favorite for 2020! 189, give or take, in Las Vegas Wednesday night! Trump 2020!

The fact remains that the bullshit outweighs the truth. AGAIN.

The Largest Stadium in Texas? The third largest stadium downtown.

100,000 people in line? Not even close.

Let the What Aboutism begin.

Beto is going to win.
Texans. 10x+ the number that a lying POS former President drew.

100,000 passes issued to the event.

Biden drew 200. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Astros draw larger crowds to watch road games on the big screen that Trump drew in KKKruz’s alleged hometown.

Figures you’d know, LL. You were there, right?
Just think. President Obama had 95% positive news stories for eight years. President Trump has has 98% negative news coverage since he announced he was running.

Just think if President Trump just had a smidgen of Press support that President Obama had where he would be. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just think how positive those stories would be if he put country before president!

Nobody likes a bully.

Bullies never win.

Fact.