AOC won't condemn antifa attack on ICE facility in Washington state.

I just saw an excerpt of the 4 at the Press Conference, and Omar said they shouldn't "take the bait", presumably that which Trump was offering. but weren't they taking the bait doing the Press Conference? these people rail against Trump constantly, he hits back, people line up and take sides.

I guess they keep hitting, because they think it is eroding support for Trump? meanwhile, Trump offers "bait", because his team knows the reaction that will come, and they are ready to hit back harder.

they didn't learn anything from the 2016 Republican Debates.. 19 people systematically picked off.. Jeb, Little Marco, and the rest. you can't let Trump decide on the rules of the game. you will not win, and you will look like a Jackass in your defeat.
oh yes, Omar.. that's probably nicer than "towel-headed Black Chick" I would love it if Trump used that term just once.. it would light fire to a slow news day.

that is a grand point, and hard to argue against. people naturally come here to escape the bad that is in their host country, or at least the not-so-good, America is a big improvement. in AOC's case, just help your own Bronx neighborhood, instead of acting like you represent the Rio Grande Valley.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Omar has demonstrated that she does not appreciate being rescued from the life she would have endured in Somalia. Let that bitch go back to Somalia and run her mouth about injustice and misogyny against those in power there and see what hell happens to her ungrateful ass.
Omar has demonstrated that she does not appreciate being rescued from the life she would have endured in Somalia. Let that bitch go back to Somalia and run her mouth about injustice and misogyny against those in power there and see what hell happens to her ungrateful ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I'm for that, but let me get in a 30-minute anal session with Omar first.. part pleasure, part "grudge", before we send her back!
let's dance .. the PATRIOT DANCE!

[/QUOTE]

If you are a patriot, why Japanese style cartoon for avatar ?

Manga for MAGA ?
  • oeb11
  • 07-16-2019, 01:31 PM
DPST LSM will label anything trump or a conservative says or writes as "Racist"
It is all they have - name-calling and "Outrage"
I don't. I would fuck AOC, and that Towel-Headed Black Chick, but I would ask them to leave as soon as they put on their underwear. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're quite the gentleman. I would toss their undies out the window and say go fetch!
You're quite the gentleman. I would toss their undies out the window and say go fetch! Originally Posted by lustylad
if it would induce Omar and AOC to bend over, as they fetch their panties...

deal me in!
You're quite the gentleman. I would toss their undies out the window and say go fetch! Originally Posted by lustylad

i'd toss her undies out the window .. with her wearing them.

SPLAT!!
let's dance .. the PATRIOT DANCE!

Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
If you are a patriot, why Japanese style cartoon for avatar ?

Manga for MAGA ?[/QUOTE]

because she's sexy! and she's wearing a MAGA hat. and dancing with the flag in the background.

BAHHAHAA
did I miss something? I watched some of these goings on, the Liberals kept saying Trump is Racist for telling the "Ladies" to go back to their Countries, when those Ladies were born here.

but all I heard was "if you don't like it (America), you can leave".

deliberate and willful refusal to listen to what was actually said? or is there more that I missed? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you're not missing anything. their ears and their brains are on GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) mode.

they have TDS. GIGO is the result.

I don't. I would fuck AOC, and that Towel-Headed Black Chick, but I would ask them to leave as soon as they put on their underwear. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
1st time I've seen someone mention Omar as the towel-head chick. was gonna mention that, but you beat me to it.

I agree with you on the fuckablity of AOC and Omar. I'd make them leave without any clothes!!!

AOC would squawk about her dignity.. she doesn't have one. bahahaha.

oh btw, Omar's different.

do you know what happens to M00slim women who were found naked and had sex another man not her husband....
oh btw, Omar's different.

do you know what happens to M00slim women who were found naked and had sex another man not her husband.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you think her brother would push the issue?
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2019, 07:07 AM
Pelosi led the House to a vote condemning racist tweet by POYUS.

After their BS resolution not condemning their very own darling Omar for her blatant anti-
Semitism.
McConnell should lead the Senate in a resolution condemning the house resolution.
I would love to see those House DPST's labelled the hypocrite racists they are.